Chapter 26

Tw// sickness that all no puking :)

I spent the next few days going from sitting in the pouring rain to my room. Anytime it rained at night I would sit outside.

It was comforting.  People would stop by my room here and there. Mainly Lani and drista.  It was probably only to check if I was still alive.

Kristen brought me food and talked with me while we both ate. Phil joined one day but I haven't seen him after that. The whole smp had a huge lore stream today. I had to stream even though I didn't want to.

I didn't want to see the chaos on the internet. I haven't even had the nerve to look at my phone. The thought made me sick to my stomach. 

Today already started off horribly. I have a cold. I can't even talk without it hurting along with that I probably have a fever.

The day must still go on. I'm good at pretending what makes this so different. I got up and almost fell to the floor. 

Fucking dumbass why did I get up that fast.  Once I regain my balance. I walked to my closest and picked out a simple crew neck sweater with plain ripped jeans. I have bags under my eyes from lack of sleep.

I took out my concealer to fix it. Lucky it hid it well enough for others not to question.  Not like they would but just in case. I looked down to see  bee rubbing against my leg.  I walk to her room and feed her. Pumpkin was chilling in the sun.

I smile at the kittens. They're getting a bit bigger day by day.  I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen. I could have taken the elevator but I thought it would be better to walk. Ignoring the pounding in my head I continued to the kitchen. 

I searched the cabinets for food. Ugh. Nothing has really just been ordering out that they don't feel the need to buy any snacks. Alright trip to the store I guess.  I grabbed my wallet and looked at the time.

It was 12:00 and the lore stream was a bit later so I had time. With my keys and wallet in hand I walked out the front door to my car. Not paying attention I walked into someone.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay? "I asked  to get up from the ground to help the person in front of me. " yeah I'm alright. Sorry about that." he responded. It was Nick. "No it was my fault. " I picked up my things. "Were you going. " he asked, raising an eyebrow.

" There's nothing to eat so I'm heading to the store. Why are you over here? " I questioned. The lore stream meeting didn't happen until an hour before the actual stream. I mean he could be over here for Karl and Mr Beast who are in the living room talking to will. Kinda a dumb question now that I think if it. 

"Oh I was gonna hang out with karl. I'll go to the store with you if you'd like" my eyes widened at his response. He looked confused, " yeah sure, can you drive if you are my head's pounding. " he nodded and took the keys. He used his phone and sent a quick text. I'm assuming he texted Karl  about the change of plans. 

" You doing alright, you look pale," he asked, driving to the store. " yeah I'll be alright. It's just a cold"  I gave him a short smile. He returned it. We got a bunch of things from the shops. He would make bad puns as we walked through the store. Trying to cheer me up.

I laughed at a few, but it simply hurt to laugh. My throat was killing me.  Sapnap was pushing the shopping cart around like a maniac. He did make sure not to hit anyone. I paid for everything and soon after we loaded the car we left.

" You know you don't have to do the lore stream right. I'm sure everyone would understand because you're clearly very sick. " he gave a short smile before looking back at the road. 

" No, it's alright. I'll be fine doing it. " I gave him a reassuring smile. He simply nodded. " How's it going with you and everyone in the house. " he asked quietly. Like he didn't know if he should have.

" fine. Lanni and Drista stop by. Then later on Kristen will bring food to my room and eat with me. Phil joined us once it was nice. Other than that I haven't talked to anyone. None of them have bothered to talk to me so I don't really care at the moment " my answer was short and simple.

" Really non of those fuckers have even tried to talk to you" nick seemed enraged. " no" I whispered. "It's fine they are always busy with more important things. '' it felt like I was trying to convince nick it was fine none of them bothered to talk to me, but rather it seem like I was trying to convince myself more. 

" Y/n I just wanna let you know that you are welcome at our house whenever you want" he pulled in through the gates and turned off the car. " thank you " I whispered, grabbing  bags of things as he followed.

" Why did you thank me? '' he was confused. I stayed quiet for a second putting stuff away.

" for caring " I whispered and walked out of the kitchen and up towards my room.

He seemed like he was going to say something before Karl and Tommy walked in the room. Karl watched me leave and Tommy scoffed, or sighed one of the two. I was too tired to care.

I walked back to my room and shut the door. I sat on my window seat. Lucky for us we just got home before it started to rain.  The rain tapped peacefully against the window. I slowly drifted off to sleep staring out my window.