Chapter 13

The flight felt short. I mean you can't really tell time when you're sleeping. The duo set off from the airport and to their hotel.

"So why did you come here? " George questioned. She thought for a second, thinking of a way to reply.

" I really just wanted to get out of the house, also wanted to see if there was anything left of my house " she frowned.

George didn't know what to say as he wasn't good with this type of thing but all she really needed was some one there for her but George didn't need to know that.

They pulled up to the hotel and checked in.  When they arrived to their room they noticed they had two separate beds and a couch. I guess it worked out for them.

"I just realized you don't have any clothes we should probably go shopping there's a mall 20 minutes away " with that she dragged him out of the room and locked the door.

" walk faster George " she yelled as she basically ran down the hallway. He laughed and ran after her. I mean she had the only key  card to the hotel anyway.

Not like he had much of a choice.  The first shop they entertained along the way was her favorite boba place. The memories of her mum taking her there when she was little swarmed her mind and she smiled.  

She actually smiled. 

At the mall

We were walking in and out of  shops when I saw clout goggles on the window. I grabbed George's hand and ran into the shop.

"Put this on" I threw a pair of the glasses and put one on my self.

" mmmm   I'm georgenotfound and I sleep all the time. I still don't understand how y/n can get more bitches than me." I mocked him. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

" you sound like tommy and I could get bitches I just choose not too" he tried to defend himself. " Let's be honest, neither of us are getting bitches any time soon we play Minecraft for a living."  We laughed and I paid for the glass after we took a picture with them on.

"  We laughed and I paid for the glass after we took a picture with them on

  We continued to walk around and George bought some clothes. We saw a costume shop. Weird how it's no we're near Halloween but its whatever.

We walked though and found horse masks. He put one on and started to act like a horse. Neither of us could stop laughing.

" I'm gonna tell dream you have a horses cosplay kink " I joked and I've never seen his facial expression drop faster.

He simply rolled his eyes and we got the masks.  I've never had more fun than i did today.

We got back to the hotel and took dumb pictures and watched movies. He  instead that we get Chinese food. So we did.

The pictures

---------------------------------------------

Laughs and jokes rang out throughout the whole night. That was until another thing rang. 

Our phones