Chapter 4

Tw// Suicide attempt, death, Self Guilt, Blood, Death

Georges Pov

 The sirens blasted in my ears as we sped off to the hospital. I didn't know what to think. Should I be mourning her almost or fate full death. Should I bother the guy until he tells. What's wrong.  It's no harm to ask right. 

" Is she going to be okay?" I asked the ambulance drivers. " they gave no answer. I didn't want to bother them too much. I can imagine how bad they feel for this girl. 

Her blood dripped from Phil's hands onto the floor making a small driving sound. Along with the monitor beeping every few seconds. 

Phill could stare at the blood on his hand as he softly let tears fall from his eyes. His hand were shaking. I can't imagine what he is thinking.

Why would she do this?  Was she Panicking and didn't know what to do and cut too deep. Was this on purpose. I had so many questions that could be left until answered.

Poor Tommy, he definitely got it the worst. He loves this girl with his entire heart. She was his Moon. He was her entire night sky.  She used to be happy. 

 " Oh piss off and go pash (kiss) George off in the woods you asshole" she fired back. Everyone laughed but Tubbo seemed to laugh harder. "Tubbo, why are you laughing harder than the rest?" She asked and he smiled.

" Oh I looked up your slang and I know what you just said" they both laughed harder.

"Ayy  I think I've found my new best pale. "She smiled brightly and kept joking, he just  continued to laugh. We all stopped waiting for Tubbo to catch his breath.

" I think you killed him," Will joked. " Mehh such a sad way to die but too bad it's not Clay or Nick '' We all laughed until some of us were left in tears. " What's that Supposed to mean?'' Nick yelled.

"I swear if you yell any louder you're gonna wake up the bears" Ranboo chuckled. We all went back to walking. 

It's been a while since she laughed like that. Even smiled. Can we really blame her for not wanting to be here anymore.

  We all went from having a tight bond to fighting with each. The truth was we were all hurting for her that we hurt her even more. Will was right but in the wrong way. We all cared so much about her that it got in the way of our judgment. 

We became to blind to realize that we were the ones pushing her off that cliff.  There was no one person to blame.

We all had a part in this. I really do hope we can fix this when and if she wakes up but for now I can only watch her lay there.

  I shouldn't have given her that advice but maybe it was what she needed.  I don't know what to think. Yet I do know one thing for sure. 

It was OUR fault

~~~~~