Chapter 10

Tw//  Self Guilt

We got out to the cars and packed all the things we bought into the trunk. We blasted music and sang our hearts out. It was a refreshing feeling.

It was peaceful and we all knew it. It was such a different environment than it was at the house. I actually enjoy it. Kristen decided to take us out to eat at a nice place

. " This is fun, we should do it more often. '' Tommy smiled at her. "It was  I wish the whole group was this close again" I have a slight frown.

" maybe we can change that. what was the one thing that brought you all together" she asked.my mind tried to spark ideas. Nothing.

" the road trip" my eyes went wide.
" You're right but there is no way any of them would agree to go anywhere right now" Tommy sighed.

"What if we don't tell them I can get private jets and we can leave on different days. "Kristen likes the idea. How are we going to pull this off? I don't know.

There's no harm in trying right? Well I guess we'll just have to see. I wanted the old joyful group back. Only if I didn't tear them all apart. 

I'm mad at myself. So mad. I ruined everything again. There go those thoughts that plague my mind. I want them gone.

Even though they push to stay.  I just wanted everyone to get along again. I don't think that's too much to ask. Once we were done eating I paid and we left. On the drive home it started to rain. Tommy asked if he could pull the car over and she did.

He dragged me out of the car and pulled me to the grass field. Even though we could get sick he didn't care. He grabbed my hand and we danced. Kristen turned up the music.

She then joined us. I felt Happy. I was happy when I didn't think I could be. I smiled and laughed. I made jokes and danced.

Maybe new beginnings aren't that bad after all. 

~~~~