Chapter 27

Tw/ sickness and hospital, mention of death ( not what you think it is just a fever and almost passing out that's all ) :)

I was woken up to someone shaking me. I jumped back and hit my head on the window. 

Took me a second for my vision to no be blurry. It was Dream. I looked up at him confused.

" Hey, sorry to scare you. Are you alright? " he asked softly as if he spoke to loud I would explode. "Yeah, why did you wake me up?" I asked, completely forgetting what we were doing today.

" We have a dream smp meeting downstairs. You don't look good, are you alright? " he asked. "Yeah I'm okay, just a little tired. I'll be down  in a few" dream seemed happy with this answer yet  unsure at the same time. He still agreed and left.

I looked I'm my mirror to see I looked like a zombie.  My body aches and everything hurts. It's fine just to get through the lore stream. My stomach didn't seem to like me very much right now. 

I quickly fixed my face with make up to make me look less like a dead body.  I took the elevator to the down stairs. I walked to the living room and sat on the floor.

The only seat on the couch was next to Will and I just didn't have the energy to sit there. 

They all talked about what our parts were to the story line. My only job was to show up on tommys stream with him and tubbo going to fight dream at the top of a mountain.

Yet I switch sides and team with
dream and get locked in the prison. We wrote it like this because my character was a spy on the inside.

a traitor if you will. Such a fun ark.  Everyone left to go set up their stream. I just didn't want to move. It was just sapnap, dream and Will into her room.

" y/n you might wanna get going, no one should have to wait" Will reminded me and walked out the room. My head slowly followed him as he left. 

I got up to go to the stream before I almost fell. I really need to stop doing that.  I see that Nick has caught me. He helped me up.

"Thanks " I whispered before I started to walk out of the room. " Are you sure you're okay? You almost just fell getting up" clay asked and Nick was most definitely worried.

" Yeah, I just got up way too fast." They didn't seem convinced but I didn't give them time to say anything before I was already down stairs and in my office.

I stared at my set up.  My finger  hovering over the go live button.  There's no going back now. I hit go live and see my screen starting soon.

I completely ignore chat and keep up with a goofy happy persona. As we got through the stream I would quickly glance at chat and see mounds of hate. There were a few good messages.

My mods were over working trying to ban as many people as possible. I felt bad for them. I see both sapnap and dream in my chat just hanging out.

I knew they were seeing what was happening in my chat. After a great amount of double acting I finally ended the stream. I stared at my set up for who knows how long.

I cried.

I just sat there and cried.

I should have never streamed. I get out of my chair and fell. What the actual fuck. I simply didn't really have the energy to care right now. I walked over to my couch and cried there.

I deserved this I guess. My head hurts more from crying. Soon my tears dry and I'm left to stare nauseously at my wall. If I moved I might have puked. My door creaked open. A tall figure appeared from behind two other people.

One sad person next to me pulled me in a hug. I wanted to cry but I couldn't anymore, I was too sick to care.

" don't think too much about chat. You did great during today's stream" clay reminded me. One of them put a hand to my forehead. They both sighed. 

" why didn't you tell anyone you were this sick. Have you ever seen what your temp is?" Clay asked. "No" I whispered. Fearing if I spoke to loud my body would start to curl into itself. 

They both sighed.  I  stopped busy trying to concentrate on not getting sick that I didn't even notice  a new face in the room. 

"Why are you in here too? Y/n their mail for you upstairs looks pretty important. " will spoke loudly. I looked up at him and nodded. I got up slowly and walked out of the room. I took the elevator up  to the dining room. I picked up the letter to see who it's from.

It was a hospital in New Zealand. Fucking hell my day can't get any wort. I opened it up to see a bunch of bills. Since my auntie is stuck in a coma over there and is not a resident there her bills are slowly stacking up.

Not that I don't have the money but it doesn't hurt any less to be brought back to the reality of my life. I pull out my phone  from my pocket and call the hospital. 

" Hi this is y/n heart I'm calling on behalf of my aunt"  I was greeted with a kind lady.  "Hi y/n we sent you her bill since we won't be seeing her again " I was confused and in utter shock..

"  What the hell do you mean you won't be seeing her again. Oh god is she dead. Please don't be dead. " I rambled. The lady on the other line stayed calm. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to Nick pulling me in for a hug. For what felt like a long pause. Nick had let go when the lady started to speak.

" No, she 's still the same. Someone moved her to a different hospital though so we sent the bill. " I let out a huge puff of air I didn't even know I was holding. 

" I'm sorry but what do you mean move to another place? I didn't give any type of permission for this'' I was angry but too sick to scream.

" an Oliver 's heart came and requested she be moved to a different hospital and said he had your permission to do so. I'm sorry I can find where she is and give you that information. "  this was all too much for one night..

"Yeah, that would be great, thank you. " I hung up the phone  and put it on the table. I'll fill out a check tomorrow. I was far too tired.  I didn't get very far before someone stopped me.

"Y/n you alright " Will asked. I ignored him. I tried to walk around him but he wouldn't let me. " Y/n you're still very sick take it easy" Nick reminded me.  I gave him a smile before trying to get past will.

“ You're sick and didn't tell anyone in this house. We could have canceled the stream. " will spoke up.  He reached out to touch my forehead but I stopped him with my hand.

"Glad you care about me or whatever this is, but I'm too tired for bullshit today. " I walked around him. He was in utter shock. "Y/n let me at least take you temp or at least have one of them do it at their house"  he pointed to Nick and clay.

"I'm okay thanks though." I went to walk away before someone grabbed my Arm. I lost my balance and fell on the floor.  I grabbed my forehead because the room started to spin a little. 

I sat against someone as another kneeled in front of me.  I felt something press against my forehead.  Then a beep that followed. I looked up to see clay and looked down to see Will's feet. 

" 103°F he read off. Hospital trip let's go" I was picked up and brought out of the house to the car.

I don't remember much after that. I probably fell asleep as soon as I got in the car.