SMG4 Gets Sued

SMG4 was busy making memes when he notices a envelope on the ground that wasn't there before. He picks it up and becomes scared when he sees it's from Nintendo.

SMG4: Oh no...

He bursts out of his room screaming and approaches Mario, who was outside.

Mario: Oh hello SMG-

SMG4 throws him into the castle before joining him. He picks Mario up again and tries to stuff him into a chest.

Mario: SMG4 WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

SMG4 manages to stuff Mario into the chest just in time, as he heard a knock on his door. The door opens and three people enter the room.

Lawyer Kong: WHERE IS HE?

SMG4: P-Please...don't...please...

Mario bursts out of the chest, gasping for air.

SMG4: NO MARIO! GET BACK IN AND HIDE!

Lawyer Kong: Mario!! There you are! We've been looking everywhere for you!

Mario: Ah crap. Hey Lawyer guy...

Lawyer Kong: It's been 5 years since we made Mario Odyssey and people have been getting pissed that there hasn't been a new Mario game yet. So c'mon, we can't make the next game without our star!

Mario: But...but Mario doesn't want to woooork at Nintendo, it's boring!

Lawyer Kong pulls something out and shows it to Mario.

Lawyer Kong: Do you know what this is?

Mario: Toilet paper.

SMG4: It's...it's an intellectual property contract.

Lawyer Kong: Very good SMG4! I can see you've done your legal research! It means that we at Nintendo own you and-

Mario kicks him down and makes a run for it, causing the ninjas to go after him. One ninja throws Wii remotes at him but he dodges them. He then grabs a Toad and tosses him at Lawyer Kong, who then uses a restraining order to get rid of the Toad. A ninja then drops down in front of Mario and starts to beat him with a Wii remote and num-chuk. Mario then grabs ahold of it and uses it to hit the ninja in the crotch.

Meanwhile, Luigi was watering flowers outside when Mario runs past him and gets surrounded by the ninjas.

Mario: SMG4!!! HEEEELP!

SMG4 just watches from a distance, not taking any action.

SMG4: Sorry Mario. Nintendo is the only entity I can't make mad.

Mario: STAY BACK! MARIO KNOWS KARATE!

He tries to attack a ninja but fails horribly, resulting in his neck getting snapped. The two ninjas then hold Mario still as Lawyer Kong approaches them.

Mario: NOOO! LET GO OF ME!

Lawyer Kong uses an IP Ownership Act to restrain Mario.

Mario: Aww man.

Lawyer Kong: C'mon Mario, we got games to make.

They leave just as you and Meggy approach SMG4.

Meggy: So...

You: What did Mario do this time?

SMG4: Nintendo's come for him.

Meggy: Huh...

-----------------------------------

With Mario, he was doing his part for the new game.

Mario: YAHOO!