The Final Piece

We continue off from last time with you and the SMGs confronting Axol.

Axol: Oh, you're all still here.

SMG4: Mario we'll get you out!

SMG1: I know that's you Zero! Release Axol, he has nothing to do with this!

Axol: Finally, after all these years...

He concentrates and activates the USBs floating around the castle.

Axol: I have an avatar of my own again!

All of the USB aim at Mario and start to zap him with some strange orange energy.

SMG4: NO MARIO!

SMG2: IF THIS GOES ON, MARIO'S GOING TO DIE!

SMG1 chucks SMG2 at Mario in hopes of stopping the process, but a barrier forms around Mario, preventing them from interfering.

SMG4: Mario...nooo...

Mario begins to crack, much to their horror.

Axol: With him, I can make everything just like how it used to be. *notices something* HUH?

Out of nowhere, he gets struck by a rocket and goes flying from the explosion. The process was stopped and Mario falls to the ground. It is then revealed that the rest of the gang have decided to show up.

Swag: SWAG BACK AGAIN TO SAVE THE DAY BABY!

SMG4: GUYS!

SMG2: Quick! Get Mario and hide!

SMG4 and SMG3 nod and take Mario inside the castle to hide. The rest of the gang jump out the helicopter and join you and the SMGs in confronting Axol. Melony quickly hugs you, having missed you.

Melony: (Y/N)!

You: *hugs her back* I missed you too Melony, but we have more important business to take care of.

Melony: *lets go and looks at Axol* Axol...

Meggy: Need a little help here?

SMG1: Yes, I think that'd be much appreciated.

Swag: You came to the wrong house fool!

The smoke clears and reveals Axol had transformed into a more hideous appearance. Everyone gasps in shock.

Bob: WoW, hE GoT EvEn uGlIeR!

SMG2: ZERO! RELEASE AXOL AT ONCE!

Ax0l: Y̴O̶U̷ ̶C̶A̸N̸ ̴H̸A̷V̴E̷ ̵H̸I̷M̶ ̵B̵A̴C̸K̵.̶ ̶A̷L̴L̷ ̸I̶ ̴R̸E̴Q̴U̶E̷S̴T̷ ̷I̶S̴ ̴T̶H̴E̶ ̴A̶V̶A̴T̷A̸R̴.̷

Swag: How about you suck on my avatar?

He fires rockets from the helicopter but Ax0l uses telekinesis to send the rockets away. He then uses telekinesis to grab onto the helicopter.

Swag: Oh poop.

Ax0l slams the helicopter into the ground as all of you scramble to get away from the crash site. He uses the opportunity to head into the castle and go after Mario.

Meanwhile, SMG4 was still trying to find a place to hide Mario when he hears Ax0l slamming doors open looking for them. He begins to stuff Mario into a chest as soon as Ax0l breaks down the door to his room, however, SMG4 doesn't seem to be there. He looks around for a bit before getting distracted by a axolotl video that set up by SMG4. However, he notices SMG4 leaving the room and roars loudly.

Ax0l quickly joins SMG4 in the lobby and uses telekinesis to hurl a Toad at him. SMG4 barely seems to dodge it. Ax0ol then uses telekinesis to grab a whole bunch of Toads and toss them at SMG4, who desperately tries to dodge them. Eventually, Ax0l decided he has had enough and pretty much force chokes SMG4 as he lifts him up. Unable to breathe in anymore, SMG4 finally caves in.