MARIO'S OKAY MARIO'S OKAY MARIO'S OKAY

When SMG4 woke up, he was in a unfamiliar location. Suddenly, something appears in front of his face.

Floating Miku Head: WANNA KNOW THE MEANING OF LIFE? I'LL SHOW YOU THE-

It gets knocked away by a freaked out SMG4.

SMG4: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

SMG3: Ow my head...

You: Where the fuck are we?

SMG4: The heck happened? The last thing I remember is getting sucked into that USB...and Axol...

Mario: HEY STINKY!

You all look up at Mario, who is on a giant mushroom.

Mario: Look at me! I'M KING OF THE WORLD! WOOHOO! *suddenly falls off and screams before hitting the ground*

SMG3: Well, wherever we are, I ain't staying here for much longer.

SMG4: Wait, are you sure? Maybe we should stay here...

Floating Miku Head: WANNA KNOW THE MEANING OF LIFE?

SMG4: ACTUALLY WAIT FOR ME!!!

You all enter a room full of trippy and weird looking textures.

Mario: Wow...

SMG3: Relaaax, this is probably just a coma induced hallucination! Nothing here is real-

Before he gets the chance to finish his sentence, he gets mauled by Zero's eye.

SMG4: OH NO! ITS SMG0'S EYE!

SMG3: *kicks eyeball off of him* Get off me!

The eyeball hits a wall and multiples. They surround you and the others.

SMG3: The hell?

SMG4: What the heck is going on?

Mario: PISS OFF BIG HEAD!

He punches one of them, which again multiples. Mario and SMG3 continue to hit them and each and every time, they multiple.

SMG4: SMG3! Stop punching them!

You: MARIO! FUCKING STOP!

Mario and SMG3: NEVER!

The amount of eyeballs increase and start to bury you all in them. Mario screams out as he is eventually buried beneath the eyeballs.

You: NO! I CAN'T GO LIKE THIS-

You get buried alive along with SMG4 and SMG3. You all then found yourself in a room, devoid of any sort of light.

Mario: Did we die?

You all look down and see you're all standing on a giant eyeball. You all scream out in fright. You were then strapped down into a chair and the eyeball spun around. It eventually hits a wall and drops you and the others. You all land in completely white room with a few boxes here and there.

SMG4: Oww my ass.

The room echoes his words in different tones and pitches.

SMG3: If SMG0 is trying to drive us mad-

You: *holding head in pain with a maniacal grin on face* It's working!

Mario: MARIO'S GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!

He runs off only to find himself back where he started. He keeps trying while screaming until he eventually trips over a box and a sphere. He kicks the sphere and the box suddenly comes to life and taps onto one of the other boxes.

SMG4: I...I think it's trying to tell us something.

SMG3 opens of the box, revealing it to be a door.