War of the Fat Italians 2021

Everything seemed so hopeless. Ax0l had transformed and roared loudly as he surged with incredible power he had just gained from Mario's crystal.

Melony: Axol...

SMG1: Zero's strength is stronger than ever now... I-I don't know if we can stop him...

Saiko: Well we can't just sit here! We got to do something!

Swag: Swag will save the day lads. *begins to hop over to Ax0l* Stand back!

Ax0l looks down at the pitiful little creature that was hopping over to him.

Swag: You are now banned from Xbox Live.

Ax0l just simply flicks him away.

Chris: You stupid fu- *gets hit by Swag*

SMG1: Like I said, Zero's strength is stronger than ever before. We may not have a chance to stop him...

Fleetway: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YOU LITTLE SQUARE FREAK! I'M GOING TO DESTROY HIM! DESTROY! DESTROY!!!

Everybody tensed up upon hearing Fleetway's voice and turned to look at you. Sure enough, Fleetway had taken over you due to the extreme stress you were put under.

Melony: (Y/N) NO!!!

Fleetway instantly disintegrated the chains binding him with his tremendous power and charged straight at Ax0l. He slams a fist into Ax0l's face, causing the eldritch monster to go flying through the castle and onto the ground before he eventually recovers from the blow. Both he and Fleetway stare each other down, their powers trying to assert dominance over one another.

Fleetway: LET'S SEE HOW FAST YOU CAN REALLY GO!

The both of them begin to fight each other. As powerful as Ax0l was, he was seeming to get his ass kicked by Fleetway. SMG1 and SMG2 had wriggled themselves free from the chains and helped everyone else out of them.

SMG1: He's distracting Zero! Zero may be losing this fight but we need stop the creation of Zero's new universe before this whole universe is destroyed!

SMG2: GET TO MARIO! BREAK HIM OUT OF HIS CRYSTAL AND WE'LL HAVE A CHANCE AT BEATING ZERO!

SMG1: Don't worry about us...

SMG2: We have a lil score to settle.

With that, the two joined in the battle between Fleetway and Ax0l, hoping to help Fleetway in defeating Ax0l.

SMG4: Quick everyone! To the cannon!

Everyone complies, rushing to the cannon and entering it. The cannon fires them at the rift as they all go after Mario.

Meggy: We're coming for you Red.

SMG4 looks back at the fight and sees Fleetway brutally tearing out one of Ax0l's teeth as he roars in pain. His blood splatters onto Fleetway, who seemed to be enjoying the pain he was inflicting on the eldritch monster.

Fleetway: WHO'S GOD NOW?! HA!

SMG4: Hang tight guys...

They enter the rift and are greeted by a trippy looking place, as if they were going through a wormhole.

SMG4: Don't forget! Keep an eye out for Mario!

Some meme energy starts spinning around in the distance.

Boopkins: What? What's that?

The meme energy forms a portal and it hurls itself at SMG4. He desperately tries to escape it but no avail. He is sucked inside of it and lands on solid ground.