"Oh on the contrary, it's completely fair."

She narrowed her eyes before rolling them. Keeping her silence. Just to tease him by prolonging an answer. But he wasn't having it. Once her silence began, he had turned down the radio, letting everyone eagerly wait. She tried to hold in the laugh that was building up as the ride carried on. Even Keiran started humming impatiently.

Kayla was trying her best to not disturb. The eagerness to spill her own kept secret was distracting her. So to ease the urge, she picked up her tablet and started playing a game.

"Ok", she cracked, letting the laugh out. "I umm..... I am ambidextrous."

"I know", he spoke.

Audrina tilted her head at him. He saw from pefereal vision, the confusion in her face. So he further explained, "You write with you right hand when you sit to the right of me and the left when you sit on the other side."

She didn't think that it was something anyone would notice. Because she did it involuntarily that she barely noticed it herself. She started doing that when she was in grade school. It was to avoid touching the boys that sat next to her in class. Usually she wouldn't have to because Shigure or Ayame was beside her, but in the advance classes when she had no one, that was her form of caution.

As the years went on she became more custom to avoiding contact with the opposite sex, but it was the little things as such that stuck with her. Which was oddly how she became able to write with both hands. No one's noticed, or at least mentioned it.... Until now.

"Very observant of you. But that still counts as a secret.", she crossed her arms. The aquarium was coming up in the distance, but she wasn't ready to leave until a secret of his was revealed. It was just weird that the entire time they've worked together, she has not noticed even the hole where his piercing is now hanging. "Your turn."

They pulled into the parking lot and, he wasn't saying anything. Audrina turned and saw that he was looking hard outside. As if he was thinking deeply about the secret he was going to reveal. It was that moment that Audrina was observing his hair that now adorned his shoulders. There were pieces of highlighted locs that we hidden under the braids he kept.

It was only after he parked and turned of the ignition, when he turned to her. "You know how yesterday I accidentally ordered two servings of Udon?"

Audrina nodded slowly not understanding where he was going with it.

Taking a deep breath he looked in her eyes, "It wasn't an accident."

——————————————————

The aquarium, was no more than Kieran and Audrina following Kayla along as she admired all the aquatic animals. One thing that Audrina now felt was not just a lightened burden. But what Kieran said; She didn't think it would constantly swarm her brain.

  Halfway into the day, Kayla came across one of the interactive portions. It was a small private tour only dedicated to the children. So after paying, Keiran and Audrina watched as she left with an ambassador and a small group of other kids her age. They both waved, smiling and once she was out of sight there was a moment in which neither of them knew what to do.

  Kieran put his hands in his pocket and cleared his throat. "I'm sorry she's really talkative."

"What... no. Trust me I have my experiences with talkative children."

They had started walking, with no destination in mind. "So there are a few kids in the admired Sohma's?"

"A few?", she spoke sarcastically., "Too many"