Chapter 7

Shigure entered the house first, and that's who Tohru saw, until Audrina followed behind her eyes gleamed. Until Shigure gave them the news.

"Akito came really?"

Audrina walked over to where the three kids were sleeping and softly woke up Momoji first, the rest followed. Once seeing it was Audri, Momoji opened his arms and wrapped them around her neck. Still tired he nuzzled himself till he was comfortable. Audrina softly smiled and rose, Momoji still in arms as she stretched out her otherhand to pat down Kisa's hair.

"Yes arrived just now. In the flesh." Shigure noted.

"Is she going to stay here", Momoji whispered, his voice laced with sleep from Audrina's shoulder.

"Heavens no, Akito is staying at the annex in which is prepared. We should go over and say hi.", he responded.

Hiro and Kisa walked up beside Audrina, rubbing there eyes and yawning. Momoji she believed fell back asleep in her arms as his soft snores continued. "Should we get dressed?", Hiro mumbled.

Audri shook her head and looked down at the boy, "No y'all are fine like that.", she said mimicking what she did to Kisa, she smoothed his fly always down. He felt warmth from her touch. didn't realize how cold he was. Protection.

With one glance around Audrina's felt a person was missing. In fact she knew who was missing. "Where's Yuki", she whsipered preventing herself from waking up Momoji.

The door behind her slid open and Haru walked in smiling to her briefly before turning back to his serious expression, "Walking"

Audrina looked at Shigure, their eyes locked. He knew where he was and from that expression she knew where he was too. She'd have to check on him after night falls.

"Hey", Kyos voice snapped them from their silent conversation. He was looking dead set at Audrina, "You guys aren't going to drag Tohru into this are you?"

Her eyes widened, "Of course not, she should stay here. Y'all can keep each other company."

"Yes keep him out of trouble", Shigure whispered to her. Audrina saw the sorrow that played Tohru's face at the idea of Kyo staying behind. In another situation, she would stay as well, but history wouldn't allow her to do such. Not at that moment. Momoji finally woke up, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes as Audrina settled him down.

They all said there goodbyes, as Audrina stayed behind to wait for a certain dog. "I'm sure you can keep yourselves occupied", he walked by. She looked back at the two before following them out into the dusk filled sun.

"We shouldn't be long", she smiled.

—————————————

After ensuring that all of the children were inside the house at the front. Audrina went back to the area in which Akito stayed. She walked into the room where most of the older Zodiacs were excluding Ayame, including Kureno.

Standing beside Shigure, she locked eyes with Kureno. The stare intense but seeing the exhange between them, Akito called her, "I don't want you in the same room as me..... get out.", Audrina didn't say as much as a word before she turned.

That was until a hand wrapped around her wrist.

"Be fair Akito, she assisted me in gathering the children. Can we at least play a little nice.", Audrina leaned her head back to see Akito staring dead set on the hand that wrapped around her wrist. The fury burning bright in her eyes.