1. Procrastination

Bran shot and missed, he didn't have the knack for archery. Climbing was a different story, he could see as high the clouds it seemed.

'Go on fathers watching.' Jon told him and they looked up to the balcony to see Ned and Catelyn looking down at them. 'and your mother.' Jon added. Bran pulled back the bow but he missed it went flying into the trees. The boys laughed while Bran tried for another arrow.

'Which one of you as a marksman at 10?' Ned called down and their laughter silenced. 'Go on.' Ned said watching them.

'don't think too much.' Jon agreed

'Relax your bow arm.' Robb told him, a arrow hit the target but it wasn't from Bran's bow Arya stood behind victoriously bran chased after her. Nova ran up behind them, fisting the back of Theon's shirt. He leaned back into her.

"You boys having fun without me?" Nova questioned

"Never." Theon assured turning around he brought his lips down to hers as her face tilted up to him but he caught Lord Stark staring down at them and he pulled away.
"Theon." Nova whined.

"I'm sorry." He whispered but she grabbed his hand pulling him towards the stables.

"When are you going to talk to him?" Nova asked.

"I will." Theon assured.

"When?" nova demanded. "Come on Theon, you know he won't say no."

"Do I know that?" Theon countered.

"I've loved you forever, he knows I do. You're a good guy, a great guy!" Nova told him. "I couldn't do better than you."

"I love you Nova," Theon had been pushing asking Ned for his daughter's hand for moons. Nova had proposed and Theon agreed immediately, for it was he that couldn't do better than Nova Stark.

"I want to marry you, Theon. Stop procrastinating." Nova demanded.

But Theon was worried, anxious, nervous that Ned would chop his heart off, a dagger to the heart, pulled apart limb from limb if he asked. Theon thought him and Nova were being sneaky with the relationship but Ned saw and he knew. He knew that Nova loved Theon, or at least thought she loved Theon Greyjoy, but Ned knew his baby girl could do better.

"I'm not procrastinating." Theon lied.

"You are, why are you so scared of my father?" Nova countered.

"I'm not." Theon was. He was terrified of Ned. He was a man of honor and nobility, loyalty and a man that would swing the axe on Theon's head himself.

"You are," Nova corrected ''or else you would have asked him, we would be wed and you wouldn't be scared to kiss me in the courtyard."

"I'm not scared."

"Liar." Nova whispered.
"I just want –'

But she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and she pulled him back they fell into the hay, they rolled over on the stables stall, tangled together, still kissing.

Nova wanted Theon forever.