Energetic Paradise

Start from the beginning

"Nejire. I'm about to knot. This is your last chance to back away and avoid messing with your life."

"I don't care. I want it~ Give me your babies~" Izuku continued to move faster with the sound of Nejire's moans to increase. As he did, his tip continued to hit the opening of her womb with him gritting his teeth before giving one final thrust inside. When he did, his base began bulging up and keeping him inside before releasing a massive load inside Nejire's insides. Feeling the warmth inside her, Nejire pushed her head into a pillow and screamed from the amount of pleasure being felt. As this happened, one thing kept going inside Nejire's head. 'This...this is what sex with the intent of getting pregnant feels like?'

"Alright time for round 2." Izuku picked up Nejire with his arms to hold her over the bed. As he did, he used magic to reduce the amount of pain in her crotch before pulling his knot out. This forced a loud moan to escape the blue haired girl. Once free, Izuku laid on the bed and placed Nejire on top of him. "I think you'd like this position as well. It kinda gives a little more intimacy to this."

"Mnnn. I kinda do~" Nejire adjusted herself to place Izuku's dick back inside her. When she did, she let out a small moan before moving her hips herself. As she did, Izuku held her hips and watched her large breasts bounce about with each movement. "You're such a pervy kitty, Izuku. Do my breasts excite you that much?"

"Maybe." Nejire held a bit of satisfaction in thsi claim before feeling her tail behind her be messed with. Looking back, she noticed Izuku gripping the tail and pulling on it to reveal it was connected by an insertion in her ass. "But you're not that much of a better perv. Having this toy in your butt? So naughty."

"Ah~ I'm only naughty for you." Nejire leaned down and began kissing Izuku once again for him to kiss her back. Their tongues swirled around as they continued to thrust into one another. Due to Izuku playing with the insertion, Nejire's inner walls began tightening up and squeezing Izuku's member more to rub areas that gave a state of bliss towards both. As their acts continued, Izuku's breathing continued to become spuratic as he neared his end once more.

"I'm gonna knot again."

"Mnn! Pweash! Inshwide!" Nejire spoke through her kissing Izuku for him to grip her ass and give it a spank to force her to moan. In one final thrust, his knot bulged again, trapping his member inside as Nejire's insides were coated by hsi seed once more. She shrieked in Izuku's mouth while orgasming from the feel before laying on top with little motion. "That...was amazing."

"Who said we were done yet? We have all night and I plan to have you thoroughly understand who you belong to my dear." After saying this, the two continued their acts of baby making sex, trying different positions as well as feeling the embrace of one another. Eventually, Nejire couldn't even bother herself with keeping her voice down to avoid people hearing her to make any overhearing them from the common space somewhat uneasy and/or jealous of the two. By the time they finished, morning was up with Izuku releasing one final load on Nejire's face and breasts. Her mind was in such a haze she could only instinctively lick the side of her mouth as a way to enjoy the act before smiling at Izuku.

"Izuku...will I be a good mommy?"

"I know you will." The two hugged before enjoying a little rest in Nejire's bed, soaked with their mixed fluids with extreme satisfaction over their act.

Lemon End🍋

Few ours later

Izuku began getting up to a bit of sun piercing into the room and hitting him. When he woke up, he glanced down at Nejire to see what he had done with her. 'I might've gone a little overboard.' A smile came on Nejire's face for him to feel some satisfaction knowing she's not upset from what they did. "I should probably get some water and something to eat. She'll probably want to restore what we used up after last night."

Hopping out of the bed and placing something to wear on, Izuku walked down towards the common area to see Iida and Kuroka in their normal antics of Iida forcing her to try and be more modest, and Kuroka messing with him. When they noticed Izuku, Iida immediately turned to him. "Midoriya! What you have done last night was extremely inappropriate! You may or may not have the ability to do these things, but at the very least, show a little restraint to avoid-"

"So he gave you fap material to think about in bed. Big whoop." Kuroka cut off Iida before turning to smile at Izuku. "How'd it feel knowing you were mating with the intent to make a baby~ Good?"

"I...I don't think I can describe it in words."

"Midoriya. As a student of UA, you have an obligation to avoid doing things that will drastically change your life. Please show more restraint."

"And he has an obligation to his race to produce as many offspring, obligation to his women to physically, mentally and emotionally satisfy them with hard unwrapped pounding, as well as an obligation to Eri to give her cute little baby brother and sister nekomata. What's your point?"

Iida remained silent knowing he was defeated as Izuku walked into the kitchen to get something to help fill his stomach and rehydrate before going back up with something for Nejire. As he was doing this, one thing did cross his mind. 'I hope Eri was ok last night. We were a little loud where she might've had a problem sleeping.'

And that finishes this chapter. So next chapter will start the Provisional Exam with Katsumi and Ochako having to sit it out due to their situation. See how things go next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.