Energetic Paradise

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I'm the naughty one?" Izuku gripped the fabric of Nejire's outfit right above her beasts to tear it off and reveal her bare chest. "You think I wouldn't be able to tell that you're not wearing a bra or panties? You're so soaked down here that it looks like you wet yourself."

"I can't help it. I just love how it feels when your claws tickle my skin."

Getting an idea, Izuku leans down towards Nejire's chest. "So you like my claws on your body? Are you sure there's nothing better you like~" Izuku stuck his tongue out and began slowly licking up the center of Nejire's chest. The coarse feel of his tongue up her sensitive skin sent shivers down the energy quirk user's spine as she arched her back up and clenched her teeth.

"Izu..ku...That's not faAIR!" Izuku paid no mind as he continually licked her skin, ensuring sensations that would satisfy Nejire to her fullest. He paid close attention as well to get close towards her bright pink areoles before stopping right at them and moving downwards. As she became more aroused, Izuku used his tails to rub Nejire's crotch, forcing her mind to waver on the brink of sanity. For several minutes, she held back her urge to climax, not wanting to reach it the way she was. "Izuku *moan*. please don't ahn, don't let me cum from licking me there nmmm!"

Understanding her desire for some normality, Izuku let go of Nejire's chest for him to pull back. A relief was felt from the blue haired girl before feeling her lower half get lifted up. "I'll not make you cum from your chest, but I never said I wouldn't make you from here." Izuku pulled the bottom half of the leotard on Nejire to the side to see her dripping slit. He immediately placed his mouth on it and pushed his tongue as deep as it could go, forcing Nejire to shriek and orgasm from the sensation. Her entire body shook with her juices being swallowed by Izuku. After a solid minute of convulsions, Izuku pulled away from his lover to glance up at Izuku.

"Alright. Time for the real fun." Izuku grabbed Nejire's hips and brought her to her bed before aligning himself with her pussy. He rubbed his tip over her entrance before lowering himself and sliding directly under and rub it on the lower half of her stomach. "Before we start though, let me ask you something, Nejire. Has the thought of a baby between us crossed your mind?"

"Please, Izuku. Stick it in. I can't wait much longer." Nejire pleaded as Izuku continued to rub his length over her clit and on her belly.

"All you have to do is answer my question and I'll give you what you want."

She was hesitant to answer, but was slightly desperate to alleviate the longing she felt. "Yes. I've thought about it."

"How vividly?"

"Nngh! Very." Nejire started to smile reminiscing on what she would normally think of the idea. "I'd imagine you brutally dominating me and planting your seed in me like we're both wild animals. After, I think of you resting your head on my lap with it swollen with our baby as you hug me to give affection to our unborn child. Please, make that a reality~"

"That's a good girl. Now as promised." Izuku pulled his hips back before slamming his entire member inside with no hesitation. The act made Nejire bite her pillow to avoid shrieking and those below her hearing what she was doing. "You don't want the girls downstairs to know that you're having the luxury of being bred right now? What about the guys? You could use that husky and hypnotic sound you make to prove they aren't man enough to tame you."

"I...I only want you...to...hear this." This put a smile on Izuku's face as he began pulling slowly out before slamming back into Nejire and feeling her ass vibrate from the impact. He continued this process while also leaning forward. His hands reached around to grab ahold of Nejire's large breasts. Feeling his touch, Nejire turned her head back and began kissing Izuku as his dick was coated in her innermost warm and moist walls. The sensation of her deepest parts being penetrated by the cat boy were pushing Nejire to her limit. She moaned inside Izuku's mouth as he continued thrusting into her. Little by little, her voice continued to grow with the sound of their bodies connecting echoing in the room. While it continued, Izuku began massaging Nejire's breasts. His hands went towards her nipples to start rolling them between his finger and thumb to force them to get more erect. Minutes continued to go by with Izuku breaking their kiss as he became more spurratic in his thrusts.