22. Force to be Reckoned With

Start from the beginning

Katsuki kept a stone cold face, his jaw clenched as he scoffed at the male.

" It's Bakugo to you now, and bullshit you don't eat, that excuse is fake as fuck just like the rest of you"

Izuku watched the conversation, shocked still his boyfriend had appeared so suddenly he has a pretty good idea who this is now but he asked the question anyway.

" Kacchan? Who is this?"

Katsuki looks over at the greenett giving a slight smile because he can never help it when he meets those pretty eyes that drown him every damn time.

" This is no one Deku, just a washed up use to be", he says with a smirk eyes landing back on the male who's sickening smile now drops completely.

Izuku understands now why his feeling of distaste was so strong at this stranger and now he knows exactly who it is.

He let's a smile come to his face.

" Ahh, I see. You must be Sora?"

The brown eyed male looks in Izuku's direction as the greenett moves from behind the bar to stand by Katsuki.

Sora smiles.

" So you've heard of me"

The smile that curves onto Izuku's mouth actually makes Katsuki raise a brow because there's something behind it, something almost dark.

" I have unfortunately. But sometimes we all have to listen to things that make our skin crawl with disgust, makes the things in life that are truly amazing stand out more in comparison"

The blonde breaks into a laugh as he looks down at the greenett with a proud smirk.

" Shit, hot as fuck Deku"

The greenett looks up and winks then meets the seething eye of Sora.

" You smart ass litt..."

Katsuki cuts him off stepping closer, fist clenched.

" Don't finish it, I never laid a hand on you in anger not even when you fucking deserved it, but that could change tonight if you don't watch your God damn mouth"

Sora glares up at him unable to believe the words just spoken.

" Why the hell did you never defend me like this you prick?!"

Katsuki narrows his eyes anger burning as he spits the next words low and slow.

" Because you never fucking deserved to be defended, now answer my God damn question, what are you doing here?"

Izuku decides to step in here putting his hand on the blondes chest to push him back slightly before a fight breaks out.

" It doesn't matter why he's here Kacchan, what matters is he's leaving because I'm sure he would hate to be kicked out on his ass in front of this whole restaurant of people, can you imagine how embarrassing that would be? I mean I would be mortified because I know just how loud I can be when I have to, and the embarrassing things I could think of to say about him would be astounding, like top of the line borderline crazy stuff", Izuku says with a laugh in his tone but seriousness in green eyes.

Sora locks onto him seeing emerald eyes that don't back down not even for a moment.

He scoffs turning on his heel to leave.

Katsuki looks at his boyfriend giving his waist a light squeeze.

" I'll be right back, I just wanna make sure he actually fucking leaves"

Izuku grabs his hand before he can leave pulling him back slightly.

" Kacchan, just be careful ok? He's not worth a fight, or drama he's trying to bring, you've been through enough of that with him"