CHAPTER 11 - Kuchi's trauma

Narrator's POV

In the quietly night, a few people walked though the street lights along the way. Meanwhile in the building nooks, Somebody was making a noise continuously, finding something in the dirty large bins. cans, rip dresses, dolls, and glass were thrown away. "It's too loud! quick!", said the man. "Yes! Here is it." The two empty pizza boxes were picked and left the bins fast. Both of them entered into the some unknown high building and secretly walked up the stairs to the rooftop.

"Finding the decorations in the track wasn't so bad"
"But It made me ehhh- dirty mann"
"C'mon Meri, At least we found something we like" It's Kuchi J and America communicating. Every Friday night, They were here for seeing the stars and decorating their small blanket house for the rest of time.

They used the pizza boxes they found for creating the randomly stuffs. Incredibly, America had made the aircraft-plane by the boxes and toothpicks. Kuchi J gasped mixing with thrilled, appreciating in his ability.

"HOW DID YOU DO IT? IT LOOKS AMAZING!"
"Oh Welp, My dad taught me since I was 7, Knowing about planes, and else." When she heard the words dad She'd gone quiet and turned pale turning her head to the other way and not speak anything.

"Are you alright?" She lowed head down looking to the floor and breathe before raised head looking up see the stars.
"You won't mind if I tell you something?"
"Of course I won't." She started talking him her trauma.
.
.
.
.

9 years ago
At the regular middle yellow house where closed by the silent street, under the beautiful blue sky, the place was speechless and had no chaotic. Inside the house, the little girl was joyfully playing with her favorite plushy in the living room, Sunbeam which though the light curtains were surrounding her, Seeing that her legs and arms had many bruises as bad as snakes band her.

The door had opened slowly and noiselessly before the 16 boy entering in. Showing us The lovely face and eyes, especially his smiling. inhaled the boy, "I'm home!". The girl turned immediately her face and dropped the plushy. She stood up, rushed running to hug her brother happily. "Brother, Brother! You're back home!" She claimed. The boy smiled and pat head softly. "I bought something for you." Said he before showed her a cage which has a cate white female cat inside, "I'm so sorry I forgot your birthday yesterday but Here, I hope you like it." He put the cage slowly and opened it, waiting for the cat come out. A little paw and white fur as beauty as an shiny crystal, It yawned while they're looking How cute it was.

The girl gradually reach her hand to pat right away, She seemed more happy when its response was obvious that they liked each other. "This is made my day, welp.."

But the happiness was ruined suddenly when some worker guys walked down the stairs noisily, He was their father, the worst and most horrible one ever. He wore the white shirt with the neck ties, Long black jeans and mess hairstyles. Overall, Trying to cover with the good look but his manner didn't fit as his look. He turned his eyes looking at the girl irritably until made her more uncomfortable and herself started to freeze.

Going to forward two of children, He grabbed her left wrist tightly
"How dare you! let the shame animal come in my house!"
"I- I" Her trembling mouth couldn't speak out because of her fear. However, The big boy stopped the argument quickly and claimed He was the one who bought the pet for his sister's and He pleaded his father to not making the drama in this house in front of him.

He's looked at his son quietly before sighed his defect and let her wrist go,
"Fine.. Don't let this fur things surround me here or I'll kill it anyway"
"Father!" The boy yelled, Their Father turned to fear the boy like He cared and respected his son more caring his daughter, instead, He didn't try to pay attention to her anyway seeing his daughter as the freak child.