CHAPTER 8 - The conflict

In Canada's room (Nobody POV.)

Russia slept on the sofa He stilled unconscious and fell asleep. But Don't be worried They had treated him. Canada and America were talking about What should they do next about Russia. He was the police the one who could make them all hapless. "All mistake is America! If you didn't go into that nook, The whole thing probably wouldn't happen" Blake blamed America, and that made America angry a bit. When Canada heard that He comforted his brother "That's fine Bro I didn't feel angry anymore Just you are here It makes me happy" Canada said.

Knock knock Someone just knocked on the door Everyone didn't know How could they do right now and freaked out. So Canada went to a peephole and see. Ukraine was there, She didn't wear a police uniform, just a hoodie, and looked like she was waiting for Canada to open the door. So He told America to wait inside the room and would observe Russia If He woke up. Canada went to open the door to greet Ukraine and He close the door quickly so Ukraine couldn't see anything in his room.

Canada POV.

Ukraine smiled and blush because of me? "Hi- Ukraine, You look good this afternoon W- What are you doing here?" She tried to say something But She was very blushing as all words were sticking in her throat. "C- Can we h- hang out together to- tonight?.." She said, And It was surprised me. To be honest, I had really liked her Before I met her and My dream came true I had to invite her to hang out But SHE HAD JUST CALLED TO HANG OUT WITH ME!

 To be honest, I had really liked her Before I met her and My dream came true I had to invite her to hang out But SHE HAD JUST CALLED TO HANG OUT WITH ME!

"Y- YES UKRAINE of course heh heh." We were blushing together Before I heard America's scream. Ukraine and I were just shocked, And I was the first one sweating and Ukraine started to doubt me. "Hey.. Nada? What were you hiding from me?" I was trying to stop her But She had already broken into my room. The first thing I saw was a cockroach on America's face. Ukraine Finally knew all the truth and saw Her Brother's head injury.

She gonna report this to her police station. America tried to interrupt her But She wasn't, She used her all energy and fight with America But that Didn't mean He wouldn't fight her back. The situation began to deteriorate. I began losing my mind, I picked some glass and thrash hard to her head. and She fell down to the floor. Did I just kill her? I really felt disappointed But Blake told me she was just unconscious like her brother.

"Ho ho I really you two Ame-Nada The Sibling who make their crush unconscious HAHAHA"
Blake was laughing. America and I felt like We were clowns But This is serious We didn't know What should we do because two policies were unconscious by us and If They woke up They might catch me and my brother. America and I were very stressing.

"Hey, Bro Can I take Russia to go to my room Cuz I don't want to burden you.." Looked like America felt as He was the nemesis and All faults were his fault.
"N- No Bro This is fine You don't have to be tired alone. This Brother will help you We will help each other"
"No.. Please Brother I don't want you to be hapless.. I'm fine" I couldn't force him But.. I thought I must let him be on his way and his choice. So I had America take Russia to go to his room.