CHAPTER 10 - New house

At the building nook(America POV.)

I'd gotten shot on my leg, very hurt and in pain. The worse thing was falling from the high build I'd ever fallen from tho. However, Russia knew that I was the murderer Damn I really wanted fcking kick his face But Before I fell, Had I been too sarcastic to him?

Blake and I couldn't turn back to the apartment. Maybe FBI and SWAT were there or Just the police, I overthought.

"Ow-" I'd just fallen on the floor
"You okay man?" Blake said, I was a little bit edgy and didn't want to talk to THAT spirit But Blake just talked and back to ignoring me again. This nook was so dark and couldn't see the way clearly I smell the trash around me and the crate box. "Hey kid, Something is shaking at the crate box-" Blake said with the half suspicious before something jumped out from the box It was Kuchisake Japan! She was graceful gestures jumping and greeting us.

"OH YO GUYS, what is up here" She had a lot of energy to fight with someone like the first time we met. She wanted to talk to Blake so much Cuz They were cool and Blake was narcissistic Of course They both were IGNORING ME!
"Excuse me Jap! Could you please help me I got shot"
"Haha sorry, Meri Please My name isn't Japan remember? It's Kuchisake Japan If It's too long for you, You can call me Kuchi (OwO"
"Whatever HELP!" After that She picked me up and walked She couldn't let us live with her cuz Her Brother might be upset why let the strangers stay in their house. So She would let Blake and I go somewhere safe and no one couldn't hurt us.

 So She would let Blake and I go somewhere safe and no one couldn't hurt us

After a while(Nobody POV.)

They'd walked from that nook for an hour, It was too far that no one could see them. "ALright Here we go!" Kuchi spoke up and pointed to the manhole cover America was surprised that Why she sent them here and lived in the sewer.

"w- wait wait wait Kuchi You sure Blake and I can live here THIS IS THE SEWER and dirty place." She laughed and explained that It wasn't just the sewer but this was the place someone lived in there and They could help America. He hesitated and had no choice. America decided to trust Kuchi then She opened the manhole cover After that She jumped into the sewer. America was shocked He was too scared to do this. Never end the words, Blake pushed him to fall into the sewer before It followed them.

After that Everyone had already been under the sewer. America's head attacked the floor hard But He was fine.
"You're okay kid, I think you slipped Or I'll say slide"
"Shut-- up Blake," America said. Around them like a common sewer and smelled bad. Kuchi took America and Blake to walk along the way and passed the tunnels 2 times. then They were finally there, It had the door in front of them like the common door but old and had a little moss.