CHAPTER 2 - First Kill

America POV.

In the morning, I woke up late It'd been 8:51 AM now. That moment in the last night I thought It was a dream. But This morning it wasn't the same, No more bird voice anyways and blood smelled. So I looked around to see and made sure the last night was a dream but..

"Those weren't dream.."

I suddenly got a headache. Did that monster still in my head? I hope It wouldn't hurt me tho.

"You little sh*t Kiddo haha, today I'll teach you to get the first kill." The monster said.
"But Why do you want to let me kill the people You parasite!- a- agh!!" I'd just gotten a headache again.
"Be careful kid, You don't know who you're talking to. I'm the high evil spirit."
"So.. why did you choose me and stick with me because I'm just the newspaper delivery man."
"I don't care What would you are But I am hungry now. So GO THE F*CKING OUTSIDE AND FIND THE PEOPLE FOR KILL!" The monster snapped at me and It made me a headache the third time.

Outside in the downtown(Still America POV)

I had to deliver newspapers like always. Also The mission was found people to get kill. The first step I had to find a building nook for hiding from people to avoid people and killed the victim easily.

"Hey, America Good morning." Russia walked towards me. I was afraid on him now Because He was the police.

 I was afraid on him now Because He was the police

He looked at me with excited eyes. He spoke up that
"Nice look, man."
"T- Thanks, man Nice to meet you this morning." I'd hidden a feeling of fear while I was speaking.

"Umm, man? Are you cold? you look trembling." He concerned.
"No NO! man, I'm fine haha Sorry Ummm.. I just deliver newspapers--" He looked worry about me and He slowly brought his hand to my cheek.

 I just deliver newspapers--" He looked worry about me and He slowly brought his hand to my cheek

"Ok, If you don't say anything, I'll go now."
"Y- Yeah Have a nice day." He walked away, and after that, I blushed. I must had conscious enough and focused what was I doing.

"OKAY, noww.. Focus."
I immediately went to the building nook and tried to find the victim. "Hurry up, I want to eat the pure soul, smell BLOOD! and See the many people die!" The monster said. "Ahhh... Please Hold on sussy baka." I was gonna get mad at this idiot monster If it wouldn't stop. I was behind a trash can and had worn the mask already.

I'd been waiting until Somebody was into the nook. She was Belarus, I was shocked Because I had to kill people who I'd known.
"Please, I don't want to kill her. Why don't we kill an animal!??"
"It's not enough for me! Shut up and grab the knife." It was trying to control me. I couldn't resist it, it was too much hard for me and dizziness. I leaped towards her.
"Ah- !!!!!!" I strangled her, took out the knife, and gonna stabbed her. "AHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! AHH--" The screaming was very loudly.

"Hey! Get out from my sister!" Ukraine had yelled before rushing over to jump and kicked me

"Oh sh*t!! I must go out of here!" I ran anyway and She ran after me. Run through buildings 1-3 blocks and dodged obstacles. I ran so fast like a tiger, I had never run faster like this. Then I jumped up to the fire escape stair and went inside the other's room to hide from Ukraine.

"Oh my.. Where did he go now?" She  looked around to find me but She couldn't find me So she was gone away. I took a deep breath and got safe from her. "Wait, Where am I?" I thought I was in another apartment currently.

crying boy's sound I looked at that boy who made an annoying sound and couldn't feel peaceful for me anyways "Ahh! This kid is annoying me." I felt very angry. I walked toward the kid and then..
.
.
.
.

Nobody POV.

At the apartment, The couple had lived in the apartment room"Honey, I'm back now~" Husband came back from the supermarket and his wife walked in to welcome him that He got back "Son! Your dad is back now." She said, But there had no sound in their son's room. They had started to worry So They went to their son's room.

"Son?" He demanded. They'd opened the door And the first thing that They'd just seen It was.. Those had full of blood on the floor and Son's body without the head. She was shocked and suddenly had screamed before a floating knife stabbed the wife's head. The sound of walking and a son's head rolled out with the scared face. He was very pale, So He looked up and found a horror-smile face.

America Ran into husband and pushed him down on the floor suddenly. "Oo-- Ouch! Please! sir please-! Don't kill me!!" He spoke with a feeling of fear and was sobing.

"I'm sorry.. But It's necessary to do this..." Finished the speech and End of this family.

******************************************************

Thank you for reading
And I hope you guys enjoy
what's anything missing or wrong grammar
I have to apologize here(*-)

Art/Story by Fallo DK
#Murder_AU
#Countryhumans_Murder_AU

Published on 25 Jan 22
Words; 893