CHAPTER 9 - Brother

This happened After America got out of Canada's room and went to his room

Canada's room(Nobody POV.)

Ukraine had gotten unconscious by Canada He had very felt bad about this
He took her to the bed and sat beside the bed. He was looking at her and He blamed himself in his mind a million times, Tears streamed down his cheeks. He thought if she got up from asleep, she might hate him and caught him to jail.

the phone rings He hurriedly wiped away his tears and picked up the phone, his friend Mexico was calling right now.
"Yo dude Haven't seen long time what's up!"Mexico called
"U- umm Yes I'm fine really"
Mexico and Canada were the best friends and pretty close When Mexico was calling to Canada that made him feel safe and comfortable.

They were calling on phone for while, until BANG! A gunshot sounded from another room "A- What was that sound?"
"Mm-! See ya, Mex!" Canada hurriedly hang up the call and stood up then ran to America's room. Thought the Bad happen would to happening to his brother.
Not so far, He opened the door and the first thing in front that He had just seen Russia was holding a gun and staring out the window.

Canada POV

Canada POV.

OH MY- I was shocked by what I saw in front of me. I pushed Russia away from the window and hurriedly to see that America was still alive But He wasn't there.

"BRO!! WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled and wish he would be okay. I was really angry, I walked toward Russia and caught his collar.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM! DID YOU KILL HIM!?" He pushed me and said
"No! I shot to his leg, Didn't shoot to an important point and DO KNOW? your brother is the killer!? I wish he would fall from the building and died" He was also angered like me. Did he know I helped America If He did, I would be hapless about that.

The noise from the wardrobe Russia walked toward and opened the wardrobe. Philippine had been tied to a chair and just woken up by the unconscious. She looked very scared.

"Ahh Dang! Even his girlfriend got attacked by him, too badly" Russia said and upset with the things that America did, But in fact, America didn't tie her and took her into the wardrobe But All of happened I did it all oh uhh I hope no one would know this.

"Canada, You are pretty close with America I need you to go to the police station and give us a thorough investigation"
"Oh- umm Mm.." I gotta nervous But I tried to make myself chill for no one could doubt me.

At the police station(Still Canada POV.)

At the moment I was trying to answer another officer And I could answer without any suspect, I was a very lucky man. When I had done the interrogation, They took me out of the interrogation room.

"Whew.. oh my god that's almost gone" thought in mind.
"Umm Canada Have you seen my sister? Ukraine, She was never late of her work and has to be here now"
"A- Umm I haven't seen her all days" Russia gonna ask me But the inspector just demanded Russia to talk, So Russia let the officer observe me.
"Stay here." and He had gone, Let me with officer. I felt free a little and didn't have anyone forcing me right now.