CHAPTER 4 - Meet the Catgirl

Nobody POV.

America got pushed out a window by Blake He was opening his eyes and looking around He was alive from the apartment 6th floor. Blake flies down from the window and explained Why America hadn't died "You never die Because You have evil powers like mine. But It is just on the 6th floor. If you get a lot of damage, you surely can die."

Blake was mocking and parodying to America that He thought Blake was gonna kill America. It was just a test America mind.

They were in the building nook. And Around them had a lot of paper drums and rubbish bins, They had to get out of here. But America felt like Someone was staring at him in the shadow He or She ran in front of him and Blake was disappear for hiding. She was the catgirl in the pink kimono and wore the pink mask. She asked the question to America."Am I pretty?" America was thinking This looked kinda weird "Y- Yeah You are looking pretty" She made cold eyes before opening the mask to reveal a mouth that was torn wide.

America was very shocked and saw She had scissors that would stab him But She missed. Her murderous eyes and fighting him. Two murderers face each other but They were fighting. garbage bins scattered around ane he got a lot of damage and hit from her.

America had nothing to defend himself and He tried to talk to her. Blake was watching them fight. Before Blake appeared to help America and talked to her and She was looking at Blake and Stopped fighting with America. She had just seen a demon spirit for the first time and She was very excited.

Blake asked her name from her and She said Her name was Japan But That name was Her Brother's name It would be a duplicate name, So Everyone always called her Kuchisake Japan

Blake asked her name from her and She said Her name was Japan But That name was Her Brother's name It would be a duplicate name, So Everyone always called her Kuchisake Japan. Blake and Japan were laughing at each other.
America felt like garbage and got a bit jealous. Anyway, Lucky to him that Blake saved his life.

Blake told Japan to didn't kill America and She listened to Blake. She said sorry to America and understood each other. They had a goosebumps conversation and darkness covered them. She began to complain about herself that she didn't have anyone to become her friends with and didn't have anyone like her. Blake and America had just become her friend for a few minutes. She felt excited like The cat got candy. Blake was bored and wanted to go to some special place tonight.

"HEY! I have just thought about the place we can go tonight It gonna be soo funn!" Japan had an idea, The place was meant the theme park stay away from 5 blocks and They could visit there. When America heard that, He was sick of that because He didn't want to meet with many people. But Blake forced America again. It wasn't a big deal Just one time to relax for them, So They were going to the theme park in a good mood.

At the theme park(America POV.)

I felt seasick and very uncomfortable. But the lights, colorful and sound were wonderful and amazing, These didn't bad at all. Blake was a little devil on my shoulders and couldn't appear It might make everyone panic-stricken.