CHAPTER 3 - Blake

In the incident, Time 02:15 PM
Russia POV.

I had gone to check the area in the events and bodies died in the morning, How miserable. I didn't know who killed this poorly family But I must found out the killer and caught them. The room was overgrown with blood The bodies began to stink and gore. Me who was the Coolest Policeman here would seriously investigate the suspects- Uh? But Where was Ukraine? She had never been late for every situation. ding dong The phone just rung.

"Hey Brother, It's Ukraine calling now You have to come back now! Belarus has been getting abused." I was stunned that Belarus got hurt But the perpetrator must be caught too!

"Russia, You look anxiety What's wrong?"Germany spoke up, So I told him the story "Belarus is gotten hurt by someone So I have to go to check her. But I can't go now.."
"Oh, That's not a big deal. You can go to check on her. Poland and I will continue our investigation here Don't worry." When the conversation finished. I deposited a mission to Germany and Poland, I hope They'll be doing well.

 I deposited a mission to Germany and Poland, I hope They'll be doing well

At the apartment(Still Russia POV.)

Belarus had been shaking like a leaf for an hour, She was scared and very confused. Ukraine had tried to comfort her. We waited for her Until she calmed down and was ready to tell us the story "I found some guy who gonna killed me. He and I haven't known each other before and Why did he want to do that?? I was so scared at that moment!!--" She couldn't remember the mugger's face. Ukraine remembered the characteristics of the offender. She explained that He wore the grey jacket hood, the mask and held the knife. And said the alley was very dark, So that's why Ukraine and Belarus couldn't see his face.

I realized the killer who killed that family and The mugger who tried to kill my sister It should be the same person Because Husband was stabbed by the mugger's knife and the mugger also held the knife. My assumption should become true, I hope so.

"Don't worry sis, Everything gonna be ok." Ukraine said before she hugged Belarus.

.

.

Time 11:45 PM
At another apartment(America POV.)

While I was sleeping, I dreamt about something terrible. Everything around me was dark and couldn't see anything there. In forward me, there had a few shining lights. I was going to see those lights, This was glistening and making me feel safe. I'd stared at the lights for 2 minutes until It disappeared.

"W- What..."
Felt empty and nothing.. and ran away from this in endless ways. I heard someone laugh and made a horrible sound. I ran away from something I didn't know Why did I have to do that and the sound began louder and louder, those similar as terrified as a scary beast. as soon as I fell into the deep hole and found the creepy big monster said something to me.

Narrative poetry
The nightly, with the full blood moon.
Nightmare grows with the darkness inside.
Sadness makes people disappointed.
Happiness becomes something most greedy.
One stab for the one innocent.
Hopeless would become new lives.
One way, It's destroyed the lifeless by blood knife.
One last way, Into the nightmare forever.