Ecuadorians Of Central City 2.0

Chicago Bulls and LB

"What's up mother fucker?" Chicago Bulls would say as he gets off the Lite Rail. "What you want?"

"Free on for me?" Steve would say.

"Two and two?" Rory asked.

"Fuck you, you're twelve years old, where is LB?"
Charlie yells pissed off.

"Go to the little park mother fuckers!" Chicago Bulls says as he walks off. Actually he is now running because the Avenue Mall Cops are chasing him up Monarch Avenue while Charlie and the guys are laughing their asses off at the events that are taking place.

You're probably wondering why the fuck this Ecuadorian is named Chicago Bulls? As you know, Charlie and his friends would name all the Ecuadorians and before you knew it every junky in Central City would catch on. In this case this Ecuadorian shows up wearing a flat billed hat which was way too big for his head. It was a Chicago Bulls hat and the Bulls suck. So the guys named him Chicago Bulls.

LB was his partner, quiet, but gangster. Charlie preferred to do business wit him over Chicago Bulls. They would set up shop on a hill high above Avenue Park so they could see well in advance if the police were coming to fuck with them.

"Hey LB, eight and one for $100?" Charlie asks.

"You're fucking crazy man!" LB laughs. "Alright, let me see the money.

"Fuck you Charlie, why you don't buy from me?" Chicago Bulls asks.

"Free one for me and I come to you next time!" Charlie replies.

"Na man, no can do."

"You're twelve years old, bad for business!"

Two hours later Steve found one of their stashes and robbed them for 40 balloons of crack cocaine.

Thirty minutes later Engel, Lars, Rory, Lulu, Jeff, Cam, and Charlie joined Steve to smoke some crack.
An hour later with ears ringing, all 40 balloons were gone.

These mother fuckers had set up shop on the hill over looking the park and thought they were safe. What they didn't realize that the road coming down the hill from the Capital posed a very clear and present danger. One day they forgot to look up and as the police came up the hill they also came down the road from the Capital. Avenue Park was now a gold mine with heroin buried in every flower bed, under bridges, up in trees, and even underwater in the creek. Who would claim this buried treasure?