𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Start from the beginning

riven came over to the girl and took her in his arms. "riven, get off me!" she yelled.

"faye, you can't. stay with me please." he said softly, holding the girl in his arms as she thrashed about trying to get out of his grip.

faye began to sob and fell to the floor, riven went down with her sitting on the floor holding her and rubbing her head softly.

"riv, i can't lose him, him and sky are all i have." she cried.

"and me. you've still got me faye." he told her. "i'm sorry for the stupid shit i said last night, i just wanted to look out for you."

faye continued to cry in her old best friend's arms. "come on we'll go to my room and you can go to sleep if you need and i'll let you know if anything happens. okay?" he told her.

faye just weakly nodded. "i still haven't forgiven you just yet." she sniffled.

"it's okay, pretty girl. i know you will one day." he smiled, helping the girl up and taking him to his dorm.

...

when riven brought faye to his dorm, they went to his room and she fell asleep in his bed after five minutes, riven was holding faye in his arms stroking her hair.

"i'll always protect you faye. no matter what happens between us." he whispered to the sleeping girl.

faye snuggled in closer to the boy, and he held her tightly. the boy never wanted to let her go.

faye had been sleeping for two hours and riven stayed awake the whole time making sure she was safe. a few moments later sky walked into the dorm and came into riven's room.

sky tilted his head slightly at the two. "she's been sleeping for like two hours, i don't wanna wake her." riven whispered to sky.

sky nodded. "silva's gonna be okay, but only if that burned one gets killed."

"okay, i don't know if i should wake her up or not." riven told him.

"just leave her, she's had two bad days in a row, she needs a break." sky replied sadly.

"yeah." riven laughed dryly. "doubt i'm helping."

"riv, i know how you feel about her. i'm not stupid we've been friends since we were young, you love her riv." sky told him.

"sky, i don't love her, don't be stupid." riven quietly laughed.

"if that's what you wanna tell yourself riv, you go ahead." sky shrugged. " she's getting really close to blake." he added.

riven sighed. "yeah i know."

faye stirred in her sleep and let out a groan, her eyes slowly opened and she suddenly shot up in riven's bed. she took in her surroundings and looked at riven, then to sky.

"how's my dad?" she asked groggily.

"he's gonna be alright, but uh, if they don't kill the burned one then he won't be." sky told her softly, his voice slightly breaking.

"oh." was all faye could say, she feared that if she spoke she'd break down again. faye hated being vulnerable, especially in front of people even if it was sky and riven.

"they'll get it faye. i promise." riven told her, sitting up and rubbing her shoulder.

faye just nodded. "i'm uh, i'm gonna go." she told them. "thank you, riv."

she got out of riven's bed and quickly left the dorm. faye felt lost. she didn't know what she was gonna do if her dad didn't make it, the girl would completely lose herself. faye went back to her dorm, even though she had already been asleep for two hours she wanted to sleep longer. the girl arrived at her dorm to see someone sitting outside in the hallway, the person stood up and walked towards her, it was blake.

"blake." she sadly smiled. "hi."

"hey, faye." he replied, getting closer to her and pulling her into a hug.

faye was surprised at first but quickly hugged him back, tightly.

they pulled away from the hug. "i probably looked like a weirdo waiting for you outside your dorm, i just wanted to know if you were feeling any better." he told her.

"i don't know. all i wanna do is sleep." she answered sadly, tears forming in her eyes.

"okay, i'll leave you be. come find me in the morning?" he asked.

"blake?" she asked.

he hummed in response. "i don't wanna be alone. can you please stay with me?" faye asked, with a small smile. "you don't have to if-"

"of course, i will, faye."