252: Interrogation & Lightning Country

Start from the beginning

The 34-year-old woman huffed in defeat and stayed silent before finally speaking a minute later. "The Nine Tails. What happened to those two- aghh!" she yelled in anguish as he grabbed her neck and channelled pain. "Okay...okay, I won't try to change the subject anymore."

When he stopped, she turned her face a bit to look at him with her beautiful eyes, determined to change the subject again.

"You want me to talk?" she asked, smirking. "Why don't you make me, my baby boss? Or shall I call you master?" she pushed her butt backwards, against his crotch.

[Your CHA stat has resisted Genjutsu, ‹Seductive Eyes›!]

...Right.

His CHA alone was high enough to resist that level of seduction that his Gamer's Mind didn't even have to react.

But Neji wouldn't lie, her bait succeeded somewhat. Call him careless and a fool, but this was hot – capturing a spy, who tries to kill you, before you subdue her and then she then tries to seduce you. Maybe that's just him, but that turned him on.

Samui smirked as she felt his cock react to her taunt. She paused for a moment, blinking as she felt his size, before quickly regaining her bearing.

Neji frowned. "Don't get too proud, that thing reacts to almost everything."

Her smirk became seductive. "It does? Can it make other people react to it though? Can it make me talk, though?" she grinded her ass on the nuclear missile. "Try your luck, my baby boss, maybe you'd actually succeed?"

["Hey!"] suddenly Lady Luck's voice filled the entire room, starling Samui. ["She just said try your luck! I feel insulted. Neji, get back on her for me!"]

Neji ignored her and rather looked down on the confused Samui who soon discarded the voice as a Genjutsu.

'...Well, why not?' Neji asked himself. 'It's not r@pe if she asked me for it herself. Besides, that'd make this interrogation quicker anyways.'

Speaking of Lady Luck though – she was the only one who he had gone all out against in the bed since Gods' Attack. Look what that did to her – an Omniversal entity who was forced to call him "daddy". Now he wished to test out what doing that to a mortal woman would lead to.

Bet your coins, would she even survive?

—-

Neji released her hands after tying a rope to it. Well, he took her bait. Now it was time to strike him when he loses his mind midway fucking her – feeling pleasure that no normal girl should be able to deliver. She knew dozens of Jutsu related to sex, especially created to subdue a man by utilizing extreme pleasure.

She was still in the same spot, her face down on the bed and her ass raised. So he planned to do it like this, huh? Just as she asked herself that, she felt her pants come down by an invisible force before he touched her pussy with his fingers to take a feel for it. In the next instant, he pushed the tip of his cock against her entrance.

He wasn't waiting to get her wet.

Guess she deserved that much for getting caught.

He pushed his thing inside her as her breath choked.

"Ohhh..."

It was a genuine reaction. Painful, but not unbearable. Also, not a bad size. Guess the sound his partners were making in the clan compounds wasn't fake.

'But not enough...' Samui scoffed in her head. 'Kage-sama's one is bigger-'

Her breath choked again as more meat entered her. But h-how? Was that just the tip?