"Papa, Ikshit is being mean to me", she told him as soon a boy an year older than her entered in the mansion.

"I just told you I won't play that stupid game with you", Ikshit told his little sister as Kinshuk shook his head at his son. He knew from where he was taking this attitude.

"Ikshit, say sorry of Krisha", Kinshuk told his son while Krisha looked at him with a pout waiting for him to say sorry. Ikshit sighed before saying a small sorry moving to sit beside his elder brother, Hriday. 

"Ma, when is Siddharth Chachu coming back", Arshia asked her mother, Tara who looked at her husband for the information.

"In a month", Arjun answered. Siddharth was out studying abroad from two years and the kids were really missing their cool chachu who would always take their side. Krisha sat beside Arshia hugging her tightly. She missed her di so much whole day and was forced to stay with her all time enemy, Ikshit.

Arjun was determined when he said they won't have anymore kids. He still remembered her crying badly. She even told him she wouldn't be able to do the delivery because of the access pain but here they are today with two beautiful kids.

Hriday was 5 minutes older than Arshia but than again the twins had a beautiful bond. They were always together no matter what they do. If they are not able to see each other in the whole day, they need to be together at the end of the day.

Hriday was always a protector for Arshia. He always considered that she was too innocent for the world so he should always be around her moreover they had a beautiful connection, if one would be sad the other would understand it, it one would be happy, the other would feel it. If one gets sick, the other gets sick as well. Tara adored the two apple of her eyes.

Tamanna moved to Tara hugging her as usual telling her how her husband was being cruel to her.

"Kenit, why do you always have to make her sad?", Kinshuk asked Kenit who glared at him for speaking rubbish.

"She is just not understanding anything when I tell her lovingly. She only understands when I shout at her", Kenit told them picking up his little princess in his arms. Krisha looked at his mother and than at his father. It wasn't really rare to see them fighting. They fight everyday but once her mother goes to stay with her parents place, her father is there the next day only.

"Ikshit, you said you had a test", Marisha made her son remember as Ikshit nodded his head. He was already ready for his test just a little bit of revision would do for him.

"Aru, Do I need to make you remember about your exams", Roshni told Arshia who sighed. She didn't want to study not right now.

"Let her be, Roshni. She just came back from college", Aadhish spoke seeing tiredness on his loving granddaughter's face. Arshia's face lit up immediately hugging her Bade Papa before running upstairs to her room to have a good sleep.

Arjun looked at his son who nodded at him. They moved towards his study as they took their place opposite to each other.

"What is it?", Arjun asked his face cruel at the moment. But it was something Hriday never saw. When the topic of discussion is Arshia, his father was always cruel towards the other party.

"You remember her trip to Canada", Hriday spoke taking out few pictures from his bag passing it to Arjun who was having a hard glare on his face.

"Who is this guy?", Arjun asked Hriday.

"It isn't important. He is just a waiter there but the more important person in this picture is this", Hriday spoke pointing at a person sitting far away from Arshia.