2

"So this is it for today's class. I hope you guys give a look at what we studied today. Start preparing from starting only and you won't face any issues during your exam", the female teacher spoke sweetly looking around at her students who nodded their heads wanting to leave the classroom as soon as possible tired of their whole day.

The teacher motioned everybody to leave as they stood up from their places hanging their bag on their shoulders walking out of the class.

"I am so bored", Tara muttered when she checked her phone only to find a few missed calls from her mother.

"You need to visit Khurana mansion to give them their card personally"

She sighed being tired of the day. She thanked her stars that she kept a few cards in her bag.

She walked out of the college premises before calling for a cab for herself. She checked the number of cards she was carrying till the time cab came.

She soon reached the Khurana mansion. She had been here a few times before but she couldn't help herself and adore its beauty each and every time she be here.

The garden area was just a sight to watch with the beautiful flowers in it and the big trees providing shade to a person when needed. It was just perfect. Everything was just so perfect in here.

She used to think that rich people are selfish and arrogant but meeting the Khurana's in-person she chose to differ it. They were the most caring and loving people she got a chance to meet in her life.

She walked to the giant iron doors as the security opened the door for her being familiar with her being the best friend of the twins.

She gave a small smile to them before entering inside pushing the hair coming on her face.

She need to walk through the long driveway to finally reach the mansion but she wasn't going to complain about it. She looked around at the greenery around her which made her feel at peace just then a fast-moving expensive car passed her making her jump at her place.

She looked back at the car blinking a few times. Her hand unconsciously reached to cup the left part of her chest beneath which her heart was beating loudly and weirdly. She never felt something like this before.

Arjun stared at his Ipad checking the updates of the new project. His fingers working his way on the screen when he stopped looking ahead feeling a gust of air passing by him. 

He looked around. Something was telling him to look behind. He frowned asking the chauffeur to stop the car at once. He got down from his car as the iron gates got closed by the security.

He tried to look inside to find something unusual not able to understand what actually happened.

His eyes only caught the glimpse of a girl wearing a long orange Kurti and white legging with her long hair tied in a neat braid but in the next moment, she was not there.

He tried to look more closely but couldn't find her again.

He shook his head.

"Stress is over-powering you", his brain told him. He turned to get inside his car when a white dupatta came flying in the air towards him covering his face.

He frowned feeling his anger increasing but the moment he took a deep breath to calm himself when the sweet scent of the dupatta calmed his senses.

He frowned removing it from his face staring at it in confusion.

He so wanted to throw it away but something inside him told him to keep it to himself.

He heard his phone ringing which made him enter inside his car again ignoring his heart and brain altogether.