13

Arjun reached downstairs as the people around were gossiping so and so about each other. He didn't know why he said the last part. Maybe because he wanted her to be scared of him not in a negative way but in a way that she would never leave him.

"Where is my sister?", Dinesh asked him seeing him alone there.

"In her room", Arjun stated as his phone started ringing with another business call.

"Excuse me", Arjun spoke before walking out. Dinesh shrugged before walking upstairs knocking on her door. He was about to open the door when he found it locked.

He frowned at this as Tara never locked her room.

"Taru", he called as Tara sobbed in the bathroom wiping her tears quickly hearing her brother. She wiped her face before walking out.

She opened the door to smile softly at him. He continued frowning at her before caressing her cheek.

"Why are your eyes red?", he asked. She didn't notice it in the mirror.

"Nothing", she said sneaking eye contact with him.

"Is it because of the fight", he asked coming inside holding her shoulder as the dam of her tears opened as she cried hugging him.

"Bhai, I don't want this much attention. It is scaring me", She admitted sobbing on his shoulder.

"No, bacha(baby). You don't have to think about it. Your brother is there with you. Stop feeling this depressed", he told her pulling away from her wiping her cheek.

"Did that Arjun say anything to you", he asked angrily but she didn't answer.

"You know I will break his jaw right now only", he said and was about to walk out when she remembered Arjun's strong arms.

"Bhai, No. It is just that we talked about the marriage thing and I got really emotional", she spoke as Dinesh nodded glaring at the door.

"You had some work here", she asked wiping her wet cheeks.

"Oh right. You were asking that being the new Bua, I need to buy you a dress so the celebration is starting soon. You need to dance as well so I brought this dress for you", he said pointing at the box making her stare at it in interest.

"Get ready quickly", he told her tapping her shoulder before walking out of the room.

"You don't have to be worried about anybody, Taru. Don't forget who is our father", he told her which made her smile as she nodded. He left after closing the door behind.

It was getting darker outside and the dress was going well with the night party.

She wore her earrings adding to the beauty of her dress. She smiled at her reflection wanting to forget every single thing which happened in between these four walls. If this was in her destiny to her marriage to the devil himself then she was going to do it.

 If this was in her destiny to her marriage to the devil himself then she was going to do it