62

Distance sometimes do makes a difference.

-Tara

===========================================================================

Nor did Arjun asked her to come with him, neither did her mother let her go seeing her situation. Her mother knew Arjun was a busy man. He can't take care of her whole day and the pain she was in, a mother can never let her child away from her in such situation so Singhud family didn't send Tara with Arjun. Tara cried the whole night knowing Arjun didn't want anything to do with her. 

She called him late at night. Shockingly the call wasn't ignored like all other times and the only thing she did was cry.

"Ji, please don't push me away from you. I swear I'll be a good girl. I won't give you a single reason to be angry on me. I would no my boundaries but please don't leave me", she cried out but nothing came from the other side. Tara felt deep pain in her heart as it was getting difficult for her to even breath. She pushed the phone away before crying her heart out. How long will he stay angry on her?

After two weeks from the engagement party, her sprain was good. She decided it was her who made things bad and she need to fight for her relationship. If he also left her than what difference will she have from his mother. He is habitual of hiding his emotion and she is the only one who made him like this, so she need to pay the repercussions.

"Will Arjun not come to pick you come", her mother asked her knowing he was the one who always came to pick her up.

"I am giving him a surprise", Tara spoke smiling brightly at her mother who looked happy knowing that her daughter was happy in her life. Dinesh dropped her not letting her go alone. It was early in the morning so she was expecting her husband to be at home.

She entered inside Khurana Mansion seeing everything silent. Everybody was still sleeping or what? She moved upstairs to their room to find it locked. She knocked on the door not understanding what was actually happening.

After a minute, Arjun opened the door with an irritated look only for him to stare at her dumbfounded as she jumped in his arms happily.

"I missed you", she spoke hanging on his neck. She didn't felt him holding onto her making her pull away.

"Why is it so silent here?", she asked him who just moved to get inside the room.

"Ji, I am asking you something", she spoke holding his hand.

"I see your ankle is good now", he spoke making her smile showing him her ankle. It wasn't hurting anymore.

"Where is everyone?", she asked him.

"They went to the baby shower of Saachi", he spoke making her gasp.

"And you didn't even tell me", she asked genuinely feeling bad now. Was he feeling embarrassed of her now that he can't even tell her about the family function. He ignored her moving to wear his shirt which was neatly placed on the bed. 

Now, Tara finally knew what she need to do. She wrapped her hand around his elbow pulling him to face her.

"Ji, just tell me already if you want me in your life or not. I did wrong. You got angry. I am trying to make things better but you are only pushing me away. If you want me to leave, I would do it happily. Because I don't understand what else I should do. It feels like I am being a burden on you", she told him looking directly in his eyes but he didn't say anything making her loose her patience finally.

"Alright, I'll speak to Papa. He would get the divorce papers ready", she spoke as her eyes burned with tears but he didn't speak anything. She nodded her head seeing his silence as her answer. She moved to open the door when it was shut down harshly making her jump at the sudden loud sound. He pushed her to the door.