35. distant road.

Bria's POV ...

It was so outside today, I was waiting for this bus to get here. I'm still upset I missed the first bus but it's okay. Most importantly I had my babies with me, in this heat, and the both of them was fussy. Especially Daylin. But I had no choice but to take them with me because I couldn't leave them. I was currently staying at a homeless shelter, I got into the program they have to help people, if you get a job then they'll help you get an apartment. So I've been job hunting this whole week.

It's been a week since Von broke up with me, i was devastated still of course. But he was living his life, it appeared he had a new girlfriend and India was so close with her now, Durk was still around of course. It was like i never existed. Maybe it was better for me to just be on my own. I just had to face the fact Von was never any good for me and I just needed to stay by myself.

And also Nau'Jour and Asian doll suddenly got into a tragic car accident and has disappeared.  The media went in a frenzy for like 3 days, now no one wasn't even talking about it anymore.  It's like it didn't even matter. I'm pretty sure Von killed the both of them this time. I'm hoping so, so I can return to a normal life.

It's been really hard trying to get a job, soon as I come into the interview with my babies, they send me straight out. I just hope today... is different.  Lord knows I don't want to stay in this homeless shelter for so long.  I never thought I would even get to this point in my life.

Sometimes I wish I never tried to talk to Von, that I just would've stayed away from him. But then my babies wouldn't be here... so I honestly don't know what to even think anymore. And the fact I'm pregnant with his third child, and he doesn't even care. I'm stuck with almost 3 babies, on my own. Finally I see the bus arriving, i pick up the two car seats, boarding on the bus.

The bus wasn't so packed so that was a relief. Because all day the buses have been crowded all day. I couldn't wait to get this day over with so I could finally eat and rest. I look down at my babies who were asleep finally. They were so beautiful,  I just wanted to give them the best. I'm only 19 years old, so being a teen mom I didn't see in my cards. Motherhood was indeed hard.

I notice we finally arrived to my location so I pull the string thing, so that I could get off. I couldn't wait to get the kids a stroller because these carseats were so freaking heavy. I manage to get off myself Off, walking into McDonalds, my last hope.