9. stole.

Dayvon watches as Bria use one of her crutches to limp her way into his bedroom. His eyes scanned over her petite body dressed in some shorts with his tank top on. After she got the hospital some days ago he decided to take her to his house. He was her last hope and she was his always rather she knew it or not. He wanted to be good again, he hated what he did to her but it's his nature.

Tears spilled down her face, bria was feeling different emotions. She was angry, sad, hurt, and she was in love with Dayvon.  Part of her wanted to hate him but she loved him too much to. He was sick but she wanted to help him get better even if it means she would have to endure some bad shit happening to her she was willing to he there for him.

The both of them locked eyes with each other, she saw he had no remorse in his eyes for her and that's what made her feel even more angry. He was cold and indifferent as if what happened to her wasn't his fault. He saw In her eyes the many emotions he felt, but he was just gonna manipulate her right back to her believing it was her fault. She managed to get in the bed next to him, he wanted to hurt her so bad but he also wanted to have sex with her again.

" I'm hungry ", she says breaking the silence, managing to get in his bed comfortably,  the tension was still thick.

" You wanna order something?" He asks her,  handing her his cell phone. He don't even know why he had one, it's not like he needed it because he didn't even know how to work it, only knew how to answer calls.

" Um Yeah, you want something too?" She asks him and he nods his head.

" Wendy's is okay?" She asks him looking at him and he nods again making her sigh. She kinda hated when he would stop using his voice to speak.

She ordered them something on doordash,  now the two had to wait. Von looked over at her again, lust feeling his eyes, clouding his desire to kill for the moment. He wanted her, he licks his lips as he turns over to the unsuspecting girl. She jumps a little when she notices that he is close to her, grabbing her by the neck roughly wasting no time to slide his tongue in her mouth. She gasps and moans at his aggressiveness,  their eyes locked as they kiss. He takes off his tank top and pulls down his boxers and practically rip her clothes off her body. 

Hovering over her, he slides inside of her tight wetness,  his eyes rolling in the back of his head. That desire he was longing was finally being fulfilled. He grabs her legs lifting them up, though they was not in the best condition he didn't give a fuck he just wanted to bust his nut. Bria was in pain but the pleasure made her lay there and enjoy as he pounds into her, never giving her direct eye contact,  it was like she was having sex with a Demon  and she loved that shit.

" Fuck yes Von", she moans out gripping the sheets as he rests her legs on his shoulders.

" This my pusst lil folks?" He demands as his strokes become more powerful,  almost overbearing that she starts to push him back.

" It's too... much Von I cant take it daddy", she cries as tears rush down her face.

But he chuckles darkly,  flipping her over and making her arch her back deeply, he hovers over her pinning her down as he begans to pound into her again making her scream from in fear and pleasure. It was no room for her to escape so she had to take each deep, powerful stroke. He showed no mercy , he wanted her to feel every each, and she did. 

" I'm about to cummm", she cries out feeling herself become weak underneath him.

" Go ahead, I'm cumming.. too", he says slowly as he strokes slowed down a tad bit, he enjoys feeling her warm juices splash over him and feeling him cum right inside of her planting his seed.

She collapsed onto the bed making him smile, he wasnt quiet down.  He stood up on the bed, grabbing her by the head roughly shoving his dick into her mouth making her almost choke, he fucked her face so righ that it hurted and her brown skin turned red. He got more pleasure actually watching her struggle to suck his dick, her pain made him bust all over her face making him smile..

" You love me?" He says holding on to her hair tightly.

" Yes. Now can I go please wash my face", she says softly looking down at the bed.

" Tell me you love me Bria", he says yanking her head back roughly making tears spill from her eyes.

" I love you Dayvon", she says looking in his eyes, he saw that she was hurt in the inside but none of that mattered.

He let her go roughly and she gets out of bed slowly, her legs was in so much pain but she knew if she showed any signs of weakness he would be the hell out of her literally. She grabs herself a towel and decides to get in the shower to clean herself up from the sexual experience that she just had.

It was her second one, she didn't really know how to feel about it  but her body seemed to enjoy the demonic sex but it scared her because it wasn't exactly how she thought it would be, instead he was rough and he didn't seem to care how he hurt her, but she enjoyed it. And the craziest thing was she was looking forward to the next time they would have sex.

She hear the shower door slide open, Dayvon's naked figure appeared behind her. She freezes up as he touches her. She didn't want to turn around and see who had become this time...

_________________________________________

#freebria

More is otw!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!

Jasmine is outta this BIHHH PEACCCEEE