34. tomic bomb

A/n Heads up... song of the chapter will be " Stupid in love " by rihanna to set the tone

Bria's POV ...

Durk, India, and I both look at each other, becoming silent because we heard gunshots outside. My heart starts to race, because we hear more gunshots, causing me to rush over to hover over my babies. Then it becomes silent.

" that's just Von, he waiting outside in the car", Durk says, scratching the back of his head.

" DURK! I told you not to bring that psychotic ass nigga ", India snaps, hitting him.

" I had no choice India, I told him to give me 10 minutes to talk to yall", he says to her.

" So he's in the car?" I ask him, fear creeping up on me.

" Well not no more", Durk says as we hear Von knocking, hard on the door.

" Durk tell him to go back in the car, Bria grab the babies and follow me", india says to me.

" India you don't wanna play these games with Von", Durk says to her in a serious tone.

" DURK this girl is pregnant again, she cannot afford to be getting her ass beat", India says to him, pushing him to the front door.

Soon as Durk walk towards the door, I pick up the twins and follow after India as we run through the hallway to her backyard, but there was a problem... Von was back here. Standing right on India's back porch causing us to halt.

" Where are you going Bria?" He demands, looking over at me.

" she's leaving you!" India says standing in front of me.

" You ain't going no where, right Bria?" He asks, still looking in my eyes.

" I'm leaving", I say , looking down away from his eyes.

" You really finna leave me? The only person that care about you?" He asks, chuckling.

" He's just trying to manipulate you, don't fall for it", india says to me.

" You on the internet fucking some nigga, you known as a hoe now. You think someone else gon want you?" He asks me.

" You think Jobs is gonna wanna hire you? A single mother? And you ugly as hell, you better off with me", he says to me.

" please She's none of those things you just said", india says in a dismissive tone..

" Bria, you really gon leave me?" He demands.

" Bria tell him", India urges me, shaking me from my short trance.

" I... I... " , I say lowly, looking down still.

" You what? Bria please don't cave in to what he's saying ", India pleads turning around to look in my eyes.

" I'm sorry India, " I say crying now, feeling ashamed.