"You have gained a lot of weight, Tara", Kinshuk spoke looking at her round face making Tara throw a pillow at him.

"Kinshuk, you shouldn't say such things", Shraddha scolded him making Kinshuk shake his head.

"That's what I am saying, she don't get sad from these things. See now", Kinshuk told everyone in a small voice before looking at Tara who was eating kheer happily.

"Tara, you know you always cry", Kinshuk spoke and Tara immediately looked at Arjun making a crying face.

"Do I cry?", Tara spoke already having tears in her eyes making Arjun immediately comfort his wife.

"That's what I said", Kinshuk spoke smiling proudly making Aayat hit his back.

"Why do you always trouble her so much?", She asked him as Tara nodded her head still having it placed on Arjun's chest.

"Because I love it", Kinshuk spoke as Tara pouted.

"I'll tell my Baby, how is Chachu always troubles me", Tara said stubbornly making him laugh. Tara just pouted again when he laughed.

"Papa, you know Ji said I always get angry at small-small things. Yesterday, he came back late. Shouldn't I be angry", Tara told Aadhish looking at Arjun who just shook his head smiling at her words.

"Of course, you should be angry, sweetheart. He is having no right to be late", Aadhish spoke keeping his hand on her head.

"He didn't even let me eat chocolate", Tara started with her daily dose of how Arjun was troubling her. She would sit with a list she actually wrote the day before noting everything Arjun stopped her to do.

At night, Arjun got a big vanilla cake for Tara knowing her love for cake. Tara beamed happily looking at it. The long pink gown she was wearing made her look no less than a barbie doll and at the end of the day, she was his doll only. 

When it was time to cut the cake, Tara looked at Arjun while holding the knife. Arjun immediately came near her cutting the cake with her. She looked so happy as he fed her the cream. He just want this smile to always stay on her lips. That's what he always wants in his life.

At the night, they were getting ready for bed when Tara found a small envelope on her vanity. Arjun wasn't back till now. She opened the envelope getting a paper out of it.

Happy Birthday, Baby

I just hope you always remain shining. I wish your life is always filled with happiness. I thought what to gift you but actually came with nothing. You have given me everything I ever wanted in my life and when it was my turn to give you something I am completely blank at this moment. I can't believe next month, we would complete an year of our marriage. Many things happened in this year, I thought you would never love me but of course, my baby always makes me surprised. Well yesterday, I went to your place to get your stuff toys when I found some letters you wrote to your future spouse which is me at the moment. I read all of them. Maybe not all of them but majority of them and now I feel how I don't match your imagination of your husband but still you accepted me, loved me so selflessly. I also across to your diary. I am sorry, baby for making you suffer so much. I realized how much my stupid obsession affected your life but trust me baby I only wanted you to be happy but somewhere I got selfish to search my happiness as well. I don't know what good deeds I did in my life to get you. I could never thank god enough to bring you in my life. I love you and you are going to be the mother of my child. It seems such a romantic line but behind this romantic line, there had been so many struggles from both of our side. I just hope we stay together whole our life and I know for a fact, we would. No matter, how many kids we have, but I today promise you, Arjun would love his Tara the most. You are my soulmate, my wife, my reason to live, my baby. I am being truthful Tara. Today if I think about a life without you, I feel like my breath will stop immediately. It is so weird right baby, we remain single for such a long time and than an individual enters in our life and becomes the reason for us to live, they provide a motive to our life and that's what you have done to be.

Your loving husband

-Arjun

She completed reading it as tears trickled down her eyes. She didn't know if it made her happy and sad. She just felt emotional at the moment. This much love from him made her question if she really deserved this much love. She was just a teenager when she met him and see how things changed. Today, they are together when once she thought she would hate him the most.

If somebody asked her if she imagined things turning out like this, one year ago. She would deny to it straight away because in her eyes, Arjun Khurana was a devil who only wanted to have a possession over her. Maybe all arranged marriages aren't bad. Maybe she was lucky to find her soulmate via this concept, her ji.

She won't deny that she was always attracted towards him. She always cared for him but love at first sight wasn't something she had. She fell for him everyday with everything he did for her for them. She fell for his eyes, his smile, his feelings, his emotions, his body, his soul, his existence, everything about him became a reason for her to love him. His anger might scare her till now, but it is also something which made her feel more connected to him.

She felt arms around her waist as she pulled the letter close to her heart with the tears trickling down her cheek.

"I am sorry for not being able to give you a proper gift", Arjun spoke honestly. He thought for a long time but couldn't come up with an idea and finally thought to express himself in form of this letter.

"This is the best gift I ever got", she told him genuinely turning in his arms. She kept her head on his chest.

"I don't know, Ji, you think you were fortunate to have me in your life but I feel that I was the one who was fortunate that you fall in love with me. We didn't really had the smooth starting but what we got was perfect", she told him hugging him tightly. He kissed her forehead softly making her smile.

"I love your smile, baby. Don't ever let it disappear", he told her making her pull away looking at him. 

"If you won't ever change, this smile would always last on my lips", she told him making him peck her lips.

"Really, Ji, in this world where people only love others body, I was fortunate to have a person who loves my soul", she told him genuinely feeling each word.

"Well I can't deny the fact that I also love your body", he joked making her punch his chest for saying something like that.

"You do murder romance brutally, Ji", she told him making a face as his hand slowly reached her tummy more specifically her lower abdomen. The next moment he sat on his knees in front of her.

"You really came as a surprise for both of us. I just want you to know how much Ma-papa loves you", he spoke looked at her tummy like he was talking to their baby. Tara caressed the skin smiling hearing his words. Who said he was not expressive? Her husband could express such deep emotions in small words.

"He knows it, Ji", Tara told him making him stand up.

"I want a girl", he told her making her glare at him.

"You shouldn't say such thing, Ji, What if the baby is a boy?", Tara asked him still glaring at him.

"Still I would love him but it would be great if we have a daughter first. We can have a son next time", Arjun told her making her shake her head. This wasn't something, she wanted to talk about. No matter, if the baby was a girl or boy, she would love them dearly. She still felt in a corner of a heart that they should have had twins but you can't really do anything about such thing so she stopped talking about it as well. 

"You should sleep now, baby", Arjun told her as it was already very late and it isn't healthy for her to stay awake for this long.

===========================================================================

What do you think about a bonus chapter?

Next bonus chapter after 500 votes.

Till Next Time...