𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (Part 2)

After speaking with Queen Mara, Fireteam Eclipse left her throne room to begin their hunt for twin Kells, escapees from the Prison of Elders, before they reach the House of Kings. One of the strongest Houses amongst the Fallen. In all honesty, I think there was a hidden agenda behind such a simple task for our elite fireteam.

As we left the throne room, Sukia seemed to let out all, or hopefully most, of her frustration in a single bark. "FUCK! That shitbag is the biggest asshole I've met!"

Frost finally heaved a heavy sigh. "Sukia, you really need to control your temper. You bout gave me a heart attack in there." He scolded her before I even got a chance.

"Are you fucking serious? You saw him, he was acting like he was hot shit!" She sassed back.

"That's because he is. He's Prince Uldren Sov, Mara Sov's younger brother." Frost corrected her while crossing his arms.

"...So he's a spoiled brat then." Before Sukia could make anymore snide remarks, a red haired Awoken woman made her way towards us with an older Vandal walking with a staff at her side. Sukia was quick on the offense and stretched a hand behind her, about to grab her sword but Frost was just as quick grabbing her arm to stop her with a shake of his head.

"The Fallen here seem different, Suki, lets try not to kill every single one we see. Ok?" I whispered to my hostile Guardian and she let out a huff while relaxing her body.

 Ok?" I whispered to my hostile Guardian and she let out a huff while relaxing her body

"You must be Fireteam Eclipse. Frost and Sukia, right?" The redhead Awoken greeted us with a friendly smile. "You can call me Petra Venj, the Queen's Wrath and this here is Variks the Loyal. We'll be working with you to take down the twin Kells."

Frost gave a smile of his own with a small nod of his head. "Appreciate it, Petra. Could you fill us in a little more? I haven't heard much over House of Kings."

Variks was the one who answered him with a chittering inhale before speaking. "House of Kings. Name comes from the old world, from before the Whirlwind. Most Houses carry their name for pride. Kings carry their name because... is what they are."

I flew around the side of Sukia's shoulder to speak my experience of the Kings. "I spent a long time in the wilderness outside the Walls searching for Suki. Red-marked House of Devils Fallen always tracked my movements. The entire time I was out there, I think I saw one member of the House of Kings. Just sitting on a wall, scanning the horizon. Never even gave me a second glance."

"So House of Kings is the real deal then, huh?" Sukia states while placing her hands on her hips.

"Precisely." Petra gives a nod of her head.

"Finally a real challenge. We better get a move on then." Sukia walks past Frost with me close to her side.

Petra gives a humorous grin while speaking to Variks. "I like her. This'll be fun." She says to him.