𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧

As a new dawn approaches and a new day begins I found myself fixing the microwave that my careless guardian had broken by accident from sticking a spoon in there with last night's meal. How the whole place didn't catch fire I had no idea. "This is the last straw, Suki, I'm tired of cleaning up your messes!" I nagged at my hassle of a Guardian as I tried to repair the cheap machine with a beam of light from my eye.

I just heard a yawned "yeah, yeah" from the bathroom as Sukia got prepared for the day. Or so she said. Several times I heard her snore and I had a feeling she fell asleep on the toilet. I told her not to spend late nights with Cayde-6.. never listens. I sigh, keeping that thought to myself.

Just then I heard a knock at the door followed by the familiar voice of our teammate. "Suki? Shimmer? Can we come in?" Frost's voice came through the other side of the door and I absentmindedly said "Sure" since I was still pretty focused on repairing the microwave.

Frost walked into our small quarters already geared up in his armor and weapons with Nova at his side. With his helmet off and hood down he looked around as he took steps towards me while I went back to work on the microwave. "Where's Suki at?" Frost asks.

"Probably sleeping on the toilet again.." I mumbled, getting frustrated over the old wiring in the worn out microwave.

"Um. What happened here?" Nova asked while flying over to me to inspect my progress and gave a little "Oof.."

"Yeah. I know. Sukia decided she wanted to put a spoon in here with her soup last night. And the dummy is too lazy to cook on the stove and this stupid machinery is as old as the Golden Age!" I shouted as my temper was reaching the short end.

Nova gave me a humored chuckle and flew a little closer to the microwave. "Your Guardian rubbing off on you? Here, let me help."

"What's all the commotion about?" Sukia asks while stepping out of the bathroom while rubbing a wet rag across her cheek, probably just finishing washing her face. She had one of her black tank tops on that she normally wore under her armor and no pants on. Showing off her crimson laced panties in all its glory. By now I was used to it and just went back to working on the microwave.

Frost on the other hand turned the same shade as her undergarments and he quickly turned away from her. "Um, Suki? Do you mind putting on some pants please??"

Sukia just continued to wipe her face while staring at him with an expression that clearly said 'tough luck, you are in my room'.

"Don't bother, Frost. Did you get a new mission for us?" I spoke up while turning to the lean male, letting Nova finished up my sloppy repairs.

"Uhh.. yeah, Commander Zavala sent me." Frost cleared his throat as he got himself back under control and looked over to me. "And we need to get a move on fast. To Hellas Basin on Mars. Apparently Rasputin is in trouble, we've received an urgent request from Ana Bray."

"Rasputin??" I echoed, surprised that something like the Warmind could be in danger.

"Who's Rasputin?" Sukia asked and we both looked at the half nude brunette wide eyed and she looked at us with furrowing brows, "What..?"

"...I'll explain along the way. Anyways, thanks for fixing this for me, Nova." I thanked the other Ghost and he dipped his shell to me.

"Of course, Shim! I- AHH" Nova finally turned around and saw what Sukia was wearing and quickly spun around like Frost avoiding looking at her. "Put some pants on, you maniac!" He yelled at her.

"Fuck off. My room. Your problem." The brunette sassed and walked over to her bed while grabbing her armor. "About to change soooo.." She glanced over her shoulder and the two males immediately made their way towards the door.