Epilogue

Oh Madeline

Four years later

Giggles filled the house. "Alright Odette and Willow no running in the house!" Madeline shouted. Reuben came up behind his wife, "Well at least, we're having a son." Reuben assures her. She looks up at him. "Oh Reuben, our son is going to be pure Chaos like his sisters besides it's always chaos in the Fitch household." Madeline said.

"You know we still need a name for our son." Rueben called out as he approached Willow and Odette. "I know but we still have three more months to go." Madeline called out.

So much has happened. Not even a year later after the mission, Reuben and Madeline had their daughter Willow also Madeline was promoted to Captain. Then a year ago, Reuben and Madeline gotten married. Now they are expecting their third child and first son. She still flies but she is now instructor at Top Gun.

Piper and Madeline are still very close, Piper and Bradley ended up getting married, they have a daughter and another one on the way. 

As for Cassandra, They are pretty much close. Cassandra and Jake are married. They have two little boys together.

............

"When is everyone coming?" Odette asked she came into the kitchen. "Soon sweetheart soon." Madeline assured Odette. Odette groaned. "I want to see everyone including Aunt Natasha and Piper along with Uncle Bradley." Odette said which caused Madeline to smile.

The door knocked, Madeline and Odette looked at each other then smiled at each other. "Coming!" Madeline hollered. Odette grabbed her mother's hand and pulled her to the door. When Madeline opened the door all the little ones started running in, which caused Madeline to giggle. 

Piper pulled her into a hug. "Venom and Ghost reunited." Madeline said. Piper looked away, "Indeed there, Madeline Fitch and Piper Bradshaw." Piper said with a smile. Everyone started approaching the door, Natasha instantly pulled Madeline into a hug. "It's good to see you." Natasha said. "I say the same thing." Madeline said as she pulled away. "Aunt Natasha and Piper!" Odette exclaimed which caused the both of them to giggled. Natasha hugged the little girl, Odette looked up and saw Bradley. "UNCLE ROOSTER!" She said as she quickly let go of Natasha and Bradley hugged the little girl.

Natasha saw Willow. "Oh my...Hello sweet Willow." Natasha said. Willow smiled and ran into Natasha's arms. 

Madeline looked at the pilots on the porch, "Please come in everyone, dinner is almost done." Madeline said as everyone made their way inside. Madeline saw Cassandra, Cassandra pulled Madeline into a hug. "Welcome to the boy club finally." Cassandra said. Madeline smiled and pulled away. "I am excited to meet him, but don't worry, you and Bagman will have your daughter." Madeline said. Cassandra chuckled knowing that Madeline was teasing Jake.

"Madeline, we've been through this, it's Hangman." Jake said. Madeline rose a brow, "Jake, it's been years, if I haven't started calling you Hangman by now then I don't know what to tell you." Madeline said. Jake glared at her before the both of them chuckle. 

"Hey, Where's Reuben at?" Mickey asked. "He's upstairs, speaking of that... Willow left him up there." Madeline said. "Yeah, Willow what was that... all for Natasha... I give you cuddles and read you about the white rabbit." Reuben said as he comes down the stairs. Willow looked at the ground and then went over to her dad, she her dad the eyes that I give him.

"Your mother gives me those eyes...alright." Reuben said as he picked Willow up and she giggled. "Works every time." Madeline said. "And your teaching our children this trick." Reuben said. "But yet you still sucking in everything and falling for it every time." Madeline said with a brow rose. Reuben looked at her for a moment, "Fair enough." Reuben said. Everyone giggled.

.........

Madeline step out on the porch which Piper stepped onto the porch.

"You okay Mads?" Piper asked as she approached her best friend. "Yeah, just have things on my mind." Madeline responded to her friend. "Hmm what would that be if I can ask?" Piper asked.

"Life." Madeline said and Piper looked at her.

"Who would ever thought this is what was waiting for Odette and I. I have someone who loves her like his own, after we got married last year, he adopted her and she took his last name. Now I have a daughter and a son on the way with him, like would ever thought." Madeline explained.

"Your mother.... she was rooting for this." Piper said. Madeline looked over at Piper. "She did?" Madeline questioned.

Piper nodded. "Oh the second she heard about Reuben, she knew something was bound to happen, something good for both you and Odette, When she was right, she was so happy. Happy to see her daughter would have a happiness after things you and Odette went through, Bradley and Myself was rooting for you both." Piper explained. Madeline smiled.

"But yet You and Javy bet on us?" Piper questioned.

"Now now, it was Javy's idea. Besides I was so happy when I seen that you two finally gotten together, because while you were rooting for my happiness, I was rooting for yours." Madeline said with a smile. Piper smiled at her best friend and hugged her.

"I can't wait to see what else the future has in store." Piper said. "Me too, Me too." Madeline said as the both of them stared out in the horizon. 

Madeline hummed then looked back inside, "We should head back inside." Madeline said and Piper nodded.

...............

Author's note

Well.... that's end of Euphoric everyone, I hope you all enjoyed!