Chapter 18: They Are All Grown Up at The End

(Y/N POV)

Today is May 28th 2040, Sadie and Millie are now 13 years old. In addition, we have 2 more daughters, one is named Harmony and she is 10, and our youngest daughter Melody who is 5 years old. Sadie and Millie are having a bowling party with their friends, and then coming back to our house to watch a movie in the basement then having a sleepover. It's bittersweet to see our first born children turn into teenagers, it just felt like yesterday they were born. Sadie and Millie are in 9th grade as they were both able to skip a grade. Harmony got a role in her first movie, and was in a movie with Noah. Melody graduated preschool and is starting kindergarten in September. Noah has been in many movies and t.v shows in the last 13 years, and I have been in many t.v shows, movies, and even played Elphaba and Glinda in Wicked and Anna in Frozen: The Broadway Musical on Tour. We still talk to our castmates from Stranger Things as they feel like a second family.

(NARRATOR POV)

The Schnapp family had their happy ever after with Y/N and Noah living with their 4 children like they alway planned too.

*A/N* Thank y'all so much for reading this story. I really appreciate it and hope you enjoyed it!