Chapter 3: Atlanta, here I come!

A/N: This is a kinda short chapter so i apologize!

(Y/N's POV)

It was June 6th at around 11:45 PM. I am running around my room like a wild chicken trying to pack everything I would need for a week. I have to leave in like 15 minutes in order to make it on time. All I know it would just be super awkward for me if I got the role of Lisa because she's Will's cousin and I have a literal crush on Noah. It was now 12:00 AM on June 7th, so I had to run downstairs to put my luggage in the car. I put in my airpods and started listening to music. I fell asleep at around 3:00 AM and didn't wake back up until 11:00 AM. My audition time wasn't until 4:00, but I had to be there at least 40 minutes prior. I went on Instagram and I saw I got a text from Noah. He sent me a selfie of him and Millie Bobby Brown, and it looked like they were on set. 

Hey! I just wanted to check in on you

Hey! I just wanted to check in on you.                                                                                                                      Are you almost in Atlanta yet?

Idk let me ask my parents. idk where i am

Ok

They said ill be at the set in like 10 minutes

Ok! See you soon!!

 10 minutes later

And just like that, I got to the set and did the final round of my audition. I think I did really well.