Chapter 15: Planning for the Future

(Y/N POV)

Today, Noah and I started planning for our wedding. It is honestly kinda stressful. We both came to an agreement that we were going to have an outside venue. Throughout the last couple years, I became really close to Noah's twin sister Chloe, so I decided to make her the Maid of Honor as she wanted to be involved in our wedding, and it would be a great start to being sister-in-laws. Noah is close with my brother and for the same reason decided to make him the Best Man. My bridesmaids are Millie, Sadie, Priah, Gabriella, Maya, Natalia, and Amybeth, along with my two childhood best friends, one of them being my cousin, with Anniston and Tinsley being my junior bridesmaids. Noah's groomsmen were Finn, Caleb, Gaten, Charlie, Joe, Eduardo, and a couple of his cousins that he was close with. The flower girl was my first cousin once removed (my cousin's daughter) and the ring bearer was Noah's second cousin.  

My dress is a white off the shoulder ball wedding gown and the bridesmaids dress is a silky rose gold dress with a slit in the side

My dress is a white off the shoulder ball wedding gown and the bridesmaids dress is a silky rose gold dress with a slit in the side. The men had the "standard" wedding outfits (i'm too lazy to find a photo but you get the gist lmao). All we had to do was plan the seating charts. On the left it was my side of the family, and on the right was Noah's side of the family. In the back of each of our rows, were our friends. I'm so happy our wedding is almost here, exactly 3 weeks away.