Introduction!

Hello! My pronouns are (she/her/hers) if you are going to say anything about me! This is my first ever Wattpad book or matter of fact my first fanfiction i'm writing in general. This is a Noah Schnapp x FEMALE reader book, meaning I do use female pronouns in this book. (she/her/hers) I'm sorry that I wasn't inclusive enough using they/them pronouns or letting it be a male reader. Here's some things you need to know about the book. I try to update every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday just because of school, but who knows if I'll follow the schedule. Also follow my TikTok and Instagram they're both the same user which is @friends.dont.lie.sthype. I don't post on instagram as much as I do on TikTok but i'm trying to!

MEANINGS

Y/N = your name (you already knew this most likely)

Y/F/N = your full name

Y/H/T = your home town

Y/F/M/A = your favorite music artist

Y/H/C = your hair color

Y/E/C = your eye color

Y/N/N = your nickname

BACKSTORY

This story starts to take place on june 2nd of 2021 during the night before your last day of school. In this story, COVID-19 does not exist so that means that you don't have to do any social distancing or wearing face masks. SPOILER ALERT: your love interest is Noah Schnapp (but what else are you supposed to expect. This is a Noah Schnapp x Reader/Noah Schnapp x Y/N book.)