Chapter 14: Final Ends, New Beginnings

(4 ½ Year Time Jump; Y/N POV)

Today is the last day of filming season 6, the last season of Stranger Things. In about 6 hours, everyone is going to be a crying, blubbery mess. This is the last of everything, no more 80s looks, no more seeing the cast every day, no more new episodes, no new anything Stranger Things related things. My hair this season is like Stephanie Tanner from Full House but red. (again if you don't have red hair, pretend you have a wig on or dyed it) My shirt is a white shirt with a red collar lining, and sleeve linings, with blue overalls. 

This season, Stephanie is trying to be more of a girly girl instead of a tomboy, but is now a mixture of both

This season, Stephanie is trying to be more of a girly girl instead of a tomboy, but is now a mixture of both. I like my style better last season, but this style is still pretty. I'm in my set trailer practicing for the last episode, but stopped when I got a text from my mom. She got a job down here in Atlanta, so I will be living in my apartment. I just graduated high school last month being valedictorian of my class, and I'm going to an acting college in Atlanta in September, so it works out perfectly. I decided that I was going to stop and listen to music in here like I did back for the past two seasons. Noah came into my trailer and listened to Big Time Rush music with me. After two hours, we got called to film our final scene, where Joyce and Hopper were getting married and the camera turns to show the Upside Down getting destroyed, and then going back to the Jopper wedding. The screen then turns black to show Stranger Things 6 written on the screen (I know it only has 5 seasons, but it worked better for my story to have 6 seasons), and during the credits, shows pictures of the wedding. As soon as we heard "Cut!" for the last time, the entire cast started crying. Everyone started hugging everyone else. Everyone then got their cameras out except me and Noah. Noah gave me a hug and a kiss and then got down on his knee and pulled a ring box out and proposed to me. I said yes and everyone started cheering for us. Noah slid the engagement ring onto my finger. He stood up and then we took our last annual photos. We took an entire cast and crew photo, then an entire cast photo. We then split up to take photos by our age group. Winona, David, Brett, Cara, and the rest of the people who played parents in the show took photos together. Natalia, Joe, Maya, Charlie, Amybeth and Eduardo took photos together, and then me, Noah, Finn, Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, Gabriella and Priah took photos together. We then went to the trailers and changed for one last time. On the first day of the show, Noah, Millie, Finn, Caleb, and Gaten took a photo. They wanted to recreate the photo for the last day of filming. They decided to take the photo and then they took another photo with me, Sadie, Priah, and Gabriella in it. We got hugs once again and everyone was congratulating me and Noah. Noah and I went back to our apartments, he decided to stay in Atlanta for the time being but is staying in his apartment because it was only next door. I went inside to my apartment and showed my mom my engagement ring. She was so happy for me. She took me out to dinner to celebrate. Then I called the rest of my family to tell them. I can't wait to plan this wedding.