Chapter 17: The Pregnancy Months

*NOT TRYING TO SEXUALISE. NOAH AND Y/N ARE AGED UP (NOT MINORS) AND THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.*

(Noah's POV)

It's been 7 weeks since Y/N's and I's wedding and honeymoon. We've been looking for houses so for the last couple weeks, she's just been staying at my apartment or i've been staying at her apartment. The past week she's been quite moody towards me and I think it's something I did wrong, even though I did nothing wrong. I went into my apartment after going for a run and saw that my bathroom door was closed with the light on. It sounded like Y/N was in there sobbing. I knocked on the door and there was a slight and quiet "yeah Noah? Can you come in" coming from the bathroom. 

(Y/N's POV)

I honestly regretted taking a pregnancy test in Noah's apartment, I just didn't know what to do. I didn't want my family seeing it at my apartment. I am on the ground in the corner of the bathroom, looking at the test seeing that it is positive. I love Noah so much, but my plan in life wasn't to get married and pregnant at 19. Noah slowly walked into the bathroom seeing me sobbing. He gave me a hug and asked what was wrong. I slowly got the pregnancy test out of my pocket and he looked extremely happy. He said "I'm going to be a father!" and then kissed my stomach, followed by kissing me. He made me some dinner and then we went to sleep shortly after that.

A couple days later was my first ultrasound appointment. I was excited to find out how many babies I would be having. We were both hoping to have twins. At the appointment we found out that we were having twins and that my due date is May 23rd 2027. 2 months later, we had our gender reveal party. We are having twin girls. My pregnancy honestly flew by, but was long near the end of my last trimester. My twin girls came a day later than expected. My first daughter was born at 12:36pm and we named her Millie, my second twin was born at 12:42pm and we named her Sadie. We decided to name our daughter after Millie and Sadie because they were there for us a lot during the pregnancy and they are some of our best friends. The first people out of our friend group to meet the twins were Millie and Sadie. Then Finn and Priah met the twins, and then Gaten and Caleb met the twins. Everyone else from Stranger Things met our baby after we got home from the hospital. Noah and I moved into a two story home with 4 bedrooms (1 master bedroom, nursery, guest bedroom, and a bedroom in case the twins want separate rooms), 3 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, family room, and laundry room, along with a basement. It's nice not being stuck in a small apartment. Noah and I started to make scrapbooks for our babies. We are planning on having pictures of our daughters in the scrapbooks, along with photos of their first holidays, their hospital bracelets, a copy of their birth certificates, their hand prints and foot prints, photos of my ultrasounds, a lock of hair from their first haircut along with many other things, and we are going to give these to them on their 18th birthday. We are going to be great parents.