FFXV-Introductions

Mulai dari awal

"Again... another crash landing..."

Ignis looks back to the others "he can speak" Noctis nods "Obviously" Prompto steps forward "hey dude, you alright, I mean you fell out of the sky like a rocket man"

You look up and see him as he sees your eye behind your helmet. You then gasp "Roxas?"

He tilts his head "uh...who?" You shake your head "sorry, I thought you were someone else"

Prompto rubs his neck "oh it's no big deal" just then Ignis stand sup as he hood sour his hand "can you stand?" You look at his hand as you hold yours up and make a motion for him to step back. He does and drops his hand but remains cautious.

After a moment, you stand up straight as you go to move. But you groan as you fall to a knee, but Gladio and Prompto move up and catch you, holding both your arms as they ease you down.

Once your stabile, you push them away as you reach your right hand back behind your helmet as you grab the bottom and pull. Yanking the helmet over your head as you drop it to the ground.

The helmet hits the ground and vanished in a shimmer of light as you catch your breath and pant.

"Ven... I gotta find Ven" you mumble as you stand back up. "Easy, easy, you can hardly stand" Ignis says as you nod "I know. But I can't waste any time"

As you start to slowly limp away while holding your gut. Your armor vanished as your now in your regular clothes with your gauntlet on your left arm.

As as you walk away, the keyblade vanished as it appears in your hand. They all gasp "Woa!" Noctis says "it's a magic weapon! Likes ours dude!" He says.

Gladio sticks his arm out in a defensive manner for Noctis as Ignis holds up his hand "Where are you going?" He asks.

"I have to find Ven. A nobody knocked us off course. He fell down towards Nebula I'm sure. He would have been found by Squall I'm sure but..."

You limp away as you try to hold up your keyblade to make a portal but you succumb to your injuries as you pass out.

///

"So then I said-" Prompto is cut off by Noctis "now that's a Katana we get it" Prompto crosses his arms "you just have no sense of humor"

Noctis leaned forward from his chair "I lost it when you started making the same jokes you got from that show you watch"

Prompto chuckles "RWBY is a great show, especially the leader of Team CPPR" Gladio took a sip of his drink before he spoke "The only person who doesn't have any powers?"

Prompto goes to respond as Ignis interrupts him "Personally I prefer Zeppeli Speedeagon from the JoJo's bizarre adventure animation series"

Noctis nodded "he's good but, not as good at Yakimesh, I mean he eliminates titans left and right without breaking a sweat" Gladio laughed "you hacks got it all wrong. Electro is the strongest one"

Before anyone else can respond, the fire started to dim.

The 4 Lucian's were sitting around a campfire talking after Ignis cooked dinner. "Ah well, I suppose we should get the fire pit out now, it is getting late"

Prompto shook his head "but I'm not even tired"

Ignis grabbed everyone's plates as he walked towards the supply table "Very well, I trust you all are able to make your own choices. I am heading to bed, if you sleep in tomorrow and miss breakfast, it will be your own fault"

As Ignis goes to put the plates away. The tent curtain is pulled back as you walk out and stretch.

"Damn" you grunt as you grab your shoulder and move it around to stretch. "Ah, your awake" Ignis said "yea...yea I am"