Finding My Way Back!!*

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone, so this is my very first story. Please keep in mind that the only writing I've ever done was at school on essays. If I have any grammar or spelling mistakes, please let me know. I'm not even sure someone will read it, but anyway, for those who do, thank you for trying my story.

I'm also a huge Sterek fan that's the only reason I made Scott the love intrest otherwise I would have loved to make either Stiles or Derek the love intrest but I love sterek more and lowkey wish the ship sailed for real. So I'm making it sail.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

DISCLAIMER

I do not own Teen wolf or any character, their plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owner & creator, Jeff Davis. I do however own the character, plot, background & dialogue I created for my Oc's; Aaron, Savannah & her foster family Jason Garcia & Grace Garcia; & their storyline that appears in this story.

I also do not own any of the gif or pictures used in this story besides the outfits that I made myself & the stories cover page all the other pictures & gif I found on Pinterest & Google.

Savannah better known as the actor Danielle Rose Russell (Hope Mikaelson from The Originals and Legacies) is used because she has tons of gifs with spells that will be used in the story and it's easier than making ones. Therefore, the spells are owned by Julie Plec.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

EXTRA INFORMATION

In this story Deucalion, Kali and Ennis is abusive towards the main character(Savannah), mostly verbally and mentally but also physically(Deucalion, Kali and Ennis) and a few instances sexually(Ennis), but nobody know about the abuse except the verbal and mental abuse.

Ethan and Aiden are both part of the Alpha pack only because they feel like they own Deucalion their life and because they want to protect Savannah. They hate hurting others, and what they did to their old pack is something they regret deeply they see Savannah as a sister and will do everything in their power to protect her no matter what.

Aaron is my own original character who will be Derek Hale's younger brother, but Cora Hale's older brother by nine months. Cora was born two month's premature. I know it's not the same as the series, but in order for him to exist, it's like that in the book.

Stiles knows he has a twin sister, but because they were separated young, he doesn't remember her clearly. Stiles and The Sheriff believe that one day, she'll be home even when everyone else believes her to be dead.

Also, since the exact age where Stiles and Scott became friends is unclear in the series, I made them friends since they were six years old (first grade). Scott knows Stiles has a twin since they were friends as well, but like Stiles, he doesn't remember her clearly.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

⚠WARNING⚠

Throughout this story, there will be mentions of violence, abuse, sexual assault, injuries, blood, self-hatred, mature language & content. If this content causes you discomfort, please continue with caution or leave. I do not want anyone feeling upset or discouraged because of the content in this story.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•