"Is there a chance of twins", he asked the doctor who looked at the screen again.

"Mr. Khurana, I won't deny the chances but why not just wait for sometime before thinking about this aspect", Doctor spoke considering it too early to announce something like this. The first trimester is considered to be a phase where a lot of care should be done of the pregnant woman. If it pass smoothly things would be much easier later.

They came out of the hospital with Tara still being in a daze. Arjun noticed it seeing her all lost looking out of the window.

"You know baby. Mumma said she will make Golgappe for you", Arjun spoke but Tara didn't say anything.

"Baby?", he called again as she turned towards him.

"Ji, do you consider this all too soon. I mean it's not even been an year of our marriage", he spoke making him stop the car at once. He looked at her sharply observing her expressions.

"Don't you want the baby", he asked not liking asking such question but Tara didn't think it is right to answer this question.

"Tara", he called little harshly showing his impatience for her lack of answers.

"I don't know Ji, I just don't want my baby to hate me because of something I do stupidly. I proved to be a bad wife. What if I proved to be a bad mother? I can't always blame everything upon my age. There are woman throughout the world who get married in an early age but they don't behave anywhere like me", she spoke feeling emotional. But this time, it wasn't unreasonable. She was actually scared. Her body was shivering with all the possibilities. Arjun removed his seat belts moving to comfort her.

"You are not a bad wife, baby", he spoke making her lean upon him.

"Don't lie, Ji. I know I have disappointed you", she mumbled hiding her face in his neck.

"You would be a great mother. I am also here for you right. You don't have to do anything on your own", he spoke assuring her making her pull back. He looked at her face as her eyes was shining with tears.

"Promise", she spoke showing him her pinky finger. He smiled he won't do such childish thing. He prefer to do something mature. He thought pecking on her lips making her gasp.

"Promise", he mumbled not letting go of her lips.

===========================================================================

"Tara, you will not wear that", Arjun spoke seeing Tara showing too much of her waist. It's been five months since the engagement. It would soon be 10 months of their marriage and things can't get better for the beautiful couple.

"Ji, don't do this. This is the only time when I can wear it. I will start showing soon", Tara spoke not listening to him this time. She was going to end her first trimester soon. 

"Don't you know about the bad eyes. Already I am not liking your idea of going to this marriage", Arjun spoke. Yes, he was believing everything if it meant of the safeguard of his baby and mother. Even if somebody calls him crazy but it was for his family's security. The whole Khurana family was very happy with Tara expecting. It was like flowers were blooming for Arjun whenever he thought about Tara and their baby.

Tara pouted when she couldn't argue with him anymore. She was also worried for her baby's security.

 Finally Arjun agreed on a heavy dress which was covering her properly. Her henna covered hands and hair in a beautiful side braid with few strands falling her on her face made her look heavenly in his eyes. Her dark henna covered hands proved his love for her and the fact that his eyes were to look only at her.