Luke x Reader

A/n: Lots of angst coming up.

TW: death

Luke called me over to him. He grabbed my hand and brought me away from the monsters.

"What is it, Luke?" I asked, confused.

"When were you going to tell me?" Luke demanded. I panicked thinking he knew that I had fallen head over heels for his dark black curls.

"What are you talking about?" I sputtered.

"You know fully well," he snapped. I was confused.

" I really wish I didn't have to do this, but you leave me no choice." He drew out his sword. He slashed at me. My owl ring transformed into a sword, just in time to parry his attack.

"Why'd you make the deal with Jackson." Oh shoot, this was way worse than him finding out about my crush.

"I-I-" He attacked me again. I stayed on defence only. I kept parrying his attack and was getting tired.

"Please let me explain," I begged, dropping down to my knees as my sword fell to the ground. He faltered at my e/c staring deeply into his brown eyes.

"There's nothing to explain!" he screamed. "You had a choice and you chose the wrong side."

I wasn't going to change his mind. I picked my sword up once again. I slashed at his arm quickly and took him by surprise. He looked down and held onto his arm.

"I'm sorry," I murmured. His head shot up and his eyes gleamed in a way I didn't recognise. He plunged his sword into my stomach. I let out a gasp as I felt a sharp pain. My sword clanged as I fell to my knees, holding my stab wound. The blood ran through my fingers as I tried to apply pressure. After realising what he had done, he ran to me. I repeated "I'm sorry," as he grabbed me.

"Shhh, no need to apologise," he whispered to me. "I'll fix this. Just please- stay with me"

"I'm sorry, Luke. I just wanted the old you back. The one I would laugh with over stupid things, the one I fell in love with." I whispered the last part. I knew I was going to die.

"I'll keep you safe. This is not goodbye." Luke whispered with tears in his eyes. "I don't want you to leave me."

" It's fine-" I paused as my vision blurred, "Luke."

He leaned down softly to press his lips against mine. I took in his vanilla scent. The kiss was full of compassion, I don't know how I had survived without his lips. I wondered, how Percy and Annabeth's first kiss was going to be. Hopefully, they wouldn't mess up as much as I had with Luke. His lips were like the angel guiding me to heaven. My first and last love had taken my last breath away.

3rd Pov

Luke felt her body become numb as her lips turned cold. The tears he had been holding poured down. He screamed out in pain. He had just killed his loved one and was holding her corpse in his hands. He couldn't help but feel guilty but something in the back of his head told him that this was all Percy's fault. If he hadn't convinced her to betray Luke, she would have never die. His sadness turned into pure anger towards the son of Poseidon. Percy was the one that had plunge the sword into Y/n.

・❥・Time skip to The Last Olympian・❥・

"Please," Luke groaned. "No time."

If Kronos evolved into his true form, there would be no stopping him. He would make Typhon look like a playground bully. The line from the great prophecy echoed in Percy's head: A hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap. His whole world was tipped upside down, and he gave the knife to Luke.

Grover yelped. "Percy? Are you . . . um . . ."

Percy watched as Luke grasped the hilt. Luke knew that there was no one to blame but himself for Y/n's death. He unlatched the side straps of his armour, exposing a small bit of his skin just under his left arm, a place that would be very hard to hit. With difficulty, he stabbed himself. It wasn't a deep cut, but Luke howled. He hoped he would see his true love again in the afterlife, maybe he would be able to restart a real relationship with her.

A/n: Ouch Well anyone do you guys think Luke deserved a second chance if he had one?

 I mean he did realise at the end what he had done, but he still put so many people in so much pain.