Chapter 11

"Electra!" I called out for my electric friend.

A few seconds passed before she entered, "Sorry, I was talking to someone." She said, turning around and waving goodbye to someone. She trekked over to my side, and gave me a curious look. "Well, you called."

"Do me a favor, and hunt down someone that can heal, please. I need it to get back into the competition." I sad uncovering my face and looking at her.

She nodded, "You need to finish your work, or at least try, remember the teacher is coming over and helping you."

I nodded and didn't say anything worrying about how the hell I was going to be okay. Electra walked out of the room and left me with my thoughts. As far as I know no one at this school could heal, unless it was one of those super shy chicks. Maybe, no one really knows their powers, they kinda just are there. Rumor has it that they are apart of the government and are seeking out freaks. Like us. . . that couldn't be true, could it?

Besides, don't they have to go through a test or whatever? I am not sure, because as a child my mother saw me changing different animals repeatedly and gave me to these people. I hope she's alright, I wished to call her, but my phone cracked when I fell, and I can't touch the screen without cutting my fingers.

I sighed and rolled over grabbing my phone, not touching it's screen. I wished to watch YouTube on it, but I can't. Besides, what would I watch on YouTube, more Gio Navas music videos? More fan videos, based off my favorite books. I sighed and put the phone down, picking up Percy Jackson and started to read it. The Titans Curse, written by the dark lord Riordan. Ahh yes, the dark lord, everyone loves him, as he takes your soul and makes you plead your favorite couple stays alive. Perfect.

I read half the book, when suddenly a crash came from the window. I screamed, because I felt helpless, as a baseball came through. My hand flew over my heart, were these boys idiots. "Hey mind throwing that back down for us?!" A shout came from outside.

I cupped my hands over my mouth and shouted in return, "Can't physically can't move!" Someone said something inaudible when the same person shouted again. "What's the room number?" I gave him the room, a bit uncertain. They took a long time to get up here, when they finally reached my door they just barged in.

"Hey!" I snapped at the guy that came in. He had sandy blond hair, and deep, almost red, eyes. "Can't you knock?" I asked a bit mad.

He shook his head than grabbed his ball. Suddenly Electra walked in, gasping at the scene that lay out before her. "Brandon Culten! Get out of our room! Right now!" Yelled Electra.

My eyes widen, a blush spreading across my face. Brandon Culten, he was the guy that rejected Emily, within a heartbeat. Oh crap, now Emily might come across us doing something that wasn't him getting his stupid ball. I cursed the name, Emily I mean. She was a jerk, and she never knew how to tel the truth, besides what made her seem good. I yelled at him to get out of the bedroom also, and he raised his hands in defense leaving. I sighed and looked at my friend.

Someone else walked in, and it was the one and only shyest person at this school. She silently whispered something, Electra and I responded with, "Huh?"

She blushed deeply, "Hi, my name is Sarah." She said without looking up. "I come to heal you, but you must be asleep."

"Asleep?" I smiled, "That's doable." I said with a proud smile across my face.

"Lay upon your back so it can be easier." Sarah said.

I obeyed, laying on my back, and thinking of some really complicated math problem. I drifted of to sleep quickly. I wasn't truly asleep though I felt as if I was stuck between dimensions. I was conscious of the life around me, but I couldn't move. I felt Sarah's hands fall upon my arm and she started chanting something. I screamed out in pain, but I didn't move. I was frozen, I couldn't move, but it hurt so much.

Pain shot through from my chest areas, before I passed out cold.

~Hey guys, sorry we didn't update sooner Hannzley didn't know what to put, so I decided to do this. :3 She's writing the next chapter and y'all know it's gonna be great, sorry she had writers block, and if I were to know sooner, I would've updated sooner. Thousand times sorry, we love you byeee!~

The ShifterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara