Chapter 15

The rest of the day seemed to go by faster then I excepted it to, which was abnormal to me. I never managed to find out what Blake's powers were, being that the topic isn't something you immediately asked when you meet someone new, powers may not be a secret in this school, but it is still respectful to wait at least a day or two to even question them on their skills. Rylee didn't even manage to come up in or conversations for long either. I would mention the young girl every once in a while, asking where the two lived, where's their family currently, but every time I brought her up, he quickly dismissed the fact that we were even discussing about her. Occasionally bringing up any other topic when it seemed as if I were about to speak of his sister.

Why would somebody do that? Well, besides Electra and River, considering they don't like to even mention they are siblings (unless of course it is to taunt the other). Where they hiding something that I didn't know, or where they just the same as Electra and River.

I shook my head as I proceeded down the halls, recalling what happened in my gym period. Today was different, we had to train instead of fight each other. They had dummies out, but it didn't take long for everyone to quickly claim a partner and fight with a human rather then a dummy. I, on the other hand, couldn't practice with a dummy, but I also felt a pair of eyes burn a hole into my spine as I tried to practice, but every time I turned around no one would be looking at me, which made my curiosity even worse. First Blake, and now this?! As I looked back at Electra who was waiting for me to throw the first 'punch' first I shook my head and went to the teacher telling her that I felt uneasy about practicing today. As a result, she made me run around the gym all period long.

A slight groan escaped my lips as the pain of my legs quickly returned from the thought. Damn. Did I forget to mention I had to run the entire thing without my powers. Tonight everyone was staying after school go into the challenge to go outside in the real world. Some kids replied in a manner that clearly read they didn't even want to be there in the first place, so why return after school? Other kids replied saying they were too busy with homework, or they just didn't want to go.

"Fine by me if you don't show up, it isn't like I'm going to die. You just get kicked out of the tournament." The gym teacher explained against all the groans and mutters. Some kids quickly took back what they said and acted as if they were going the entire time, and they weren't just groaning about how terrible their lives are. Electra, River, and I all discussed that we had to go, even if it resulted in River dragging us out of our room, though he wasn't even allowed in the girls dorm.

Back to now, present, current, stop powdering in the past that doesn't matter. I thought as I entered my last period class, self-control. No, this wasn't meant for those who have anger issues, this was for those who couldn't control their powers one hundred percent. Remember that time I turned into a hyena because I was laughing so hard? Yea, that's why I'm in here. I have a nice hold on my powers, considering I can shift whenever I really desired, but I don't have control over my brain. As I do a simple action I may transform into a bear or something if I don't always think human. Human. Human. Walking on two legs, school, studying stupid classes, etc. Why do I do this? Well, because my brain isn't fully, how you say, human. Considering I can shift into other animals I have to have the same brain process as every animal I shift into.

You really think a fox and a human have the same brain process? Firstly, the languages are different. Secondly, one hunts for prey while the other goes to a store. Thirdly, how they walk in a huge gap in the difference. So as I was saying I needed to have the different brain thoughts, it isn't as easy as thinking Chipmunk! And being a chipmunk. Their brains and bodies are also different, for example . . .

Oh look, I'm a chestnut colored chipmunk now. Well, my just got better. I quickly darted into the room A127 and avoided all the other students feet, before they could crush me. Human, human, human. I thought repeatably jumping into my seat and standing on my feet. Poof! Now I'm a human standing in my chair, looking at everyone around me. I gulped down and quickly took a seat, looking at the head of the class. "Ah, Fauna, glad you can turn into a human again. Thank you for coming to class." A simple nod was all I gave him as my cheeks warmed up against the cold air that came from the vent resting beside me, causing my to shiver at the coldness.

And class begun. It was mostly targeted for those who used their minds to control their powers, rather then their body. Oh, yea I use both to control my power. It takes twice as much will power not to yell at people who are over powered. We get it, but you're probably not mentally strong! I mentally ranted on why those people should shut up, and keep to themselves when Mr. Enfer started to speak. "Fra--" A large blush covered my face, as I figured he was about to call me. I wasn't even paying attention, mostly because he is boring, but then again I was mentally ranting inside my head. "--ncis."

Relief flushed over me as I looked over at the foreign exchange student. They weren't uncommon, for we are one of the two schools that accept people like us. The other being in Russia, though their class rates, and student attendance seem to be half as much as ours, well go figure. English is most likely the largest language out there in the real world, and it is taught to children in other countries from a young age. Francis quickly answered whatever the teacher had to ask, and slumped back down into his seat, seeming as if it were nothing. I should really be paying attention currently, but I couldn't help it, this class was dull, all I needed to do was control my brain instead of just letting myself go. Always think human. Always. Boring, but that is just something I need to do, unfortunately. \

***

The day had finally, Electra and I were heading back to our dorm. We had thirty minutes to get ready for the fight, and I wasn't about to waste it. I finished my math homework in less then ten minutes, talk about new record, and turned to my roommate whom was waiting for quite some time now. A smile spread on my face as she looked up, returning the smile with one of her own.

"Let's get ready." I said smiling, when something dawned on me. "Bathroom! Go into the bathroom!" I practically yelled, anyone outside the room probably thought Electra was sick or something.

Electra gave me a look that read 'What?!' But did as I said anyways, she stood up and walked to the bathroom when a voice called out from inside. "What the hell have you been doing?!"

-------------

Well, guess who's back. Sorry guys for that seemingly large disappearance, I already explained myself, so shhhhh (But it has been months.) Well there was a lot of anime to watch, and books to read!

If you have a anime suggestion, gimmmeeee! And in return I will advise Angel Beats as a rocking anime to watch. Just saying. Anyways, here are some questions for you to answer.

When are you reading this?

Why are you reading this?

Do you like it?

Do you like Hannah and I?

Do you have any questions about the story/plot of this fictional story?

Do you like how I explained Fauna's powers?

>:3 Because I did personally

We are going to explain Blake and Rylee's purposes later >:3 evil kitty is proud of Hannah's idea, and I am going to make it happen.

Bianca out yo! <3