Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up, and I did my thing, like always. I headed down and got my breakfast and sat at my table like always. Electra took a seat next to me and I smiled at her, she returned the smile. "Aw, look there having breakfast together such a cute couple." Emma said and I raised my eyes at her.

Her group smirked and I smirked back, "So, Emma I have a good question. When did gay become an insult?" I asked.

"Since . . . Since you were born." She smiled proud of herself.

I chuckled and stood up getting in her face, "Listen here, you better learn how to keep that trap of your shut. You wear ten pounds of makeup, and the only true exercise you do is running your mouth, why don't you take a break. Gay isn't an insult, truly it is a sexuality. I am not gay, though there is nothing wrong with gays." I said this all calmly.

She looked at me with narrowed eyes and walked away. I huffed and sat back down, "Hey Faun." I heard River say.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to say nice job." He sat across me.

Electra laughed, "Girls are drooling over you I think why don't you show them your nonexisting mucles."

"Nah, decided to keep you guys updated from what I heard." river said, smiling widely.

"So tell us." I said, urgent to know the possiblities of people who may go with us.

After what seemed like forever but was probably five minutes we found out who may come with us. Most of Emilys crew was out, but sadly Emily was still in it.

"How is she still in?" I ask.

"She can lift things and throw them, the target has to be quick." River said.

"Or a person can attack her quickly." Electra suggested with a smirk.

"What are you thinking?" I asked narrowing my eyes. I probably already know but I needed to be confirmed.

"Alright so-"

(A/N: TheBookMistress here, okay you guys im sorry if you follow my main account or you read my books [Daughter of Nyx, New Home, Deadly Love] you are strongly aware I haven't updated. I have MAJOR writers block. Tomorrow I'm going to watch some movies and hopefully it busts me up. Anyways, again Im sorry I can't make it longer. I think you guys could read and just think 'she is forcing this' it isn't as good. I'm sorry luv you!)