Story Short: Shantae's new car

In Green Hills and the Wachowski house, Shantae was sleeping in Sonic's bed when Sonic came up.

Classic Sonic: Hey Honey! I've got a surprise for you!

Shantae turned in her sleep.

Shantae: Five more minutes...

Classic Sonic: Oh come on! You don't wanna sleep on your surprise, do ya?

Shantae refused to wake up. Sonic narrowed his eyes and smirked while grabbing an air horn. He put it up to Shantae's ear.

Shantae jumped.

Shantae: Ah!

Classic Sonic: Morning sleepy head!

Shantae lunged at her boyfriend, tackling him and pinning his arms down.

Shantae: *Smirks* Wake me up like that again and you're sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag tonight.

Classic Sonic: Noted.

Shantae: *Gets up* Now that I'm up, what's my surprise?

Classic Sonic: Come downstairs! It's in the garage!

Shantae puts on her vest, and followed Sonic to the garage. She closed her eyes because Sonic told her too. He also held her hand to guide her.

Shantae: Sonic, can I open my eyes yet?

Classic Sonic: We're almost there!

The couple made it to the garage. Sonic jumped on the hood of Shantae's surprise.

Sonic: Okay! Open your eyes!

Shantae opened her eyes and she saw her surprise.

Shantae: *Gasp*

Shantae: *Gasp*

Classic Sonic: Ta-Da!

Shantae: *Tearing up* Sweetie! This is! How did you!?

Classic Sonic: Dount Lord was willing to help me buy it as a special gift for you! And I got it because I love you!

Shantae had tears of joy rolling down her face. She hugged Sonic tightly.

Shantae: You are the best boyfriend ever!

Classic Sonic: *Giggles*

Sonic puts the car keys in her hand.

Classic Sonic: Wanna test this baby on the race track?

A smirk creeps across Shantae's lips. She gripped her fists tightly. Her eyes sparkled with a mixture of happiness and determination. She opened her fist and looked at the car keys sitting comfortably in her hand.